Reviews for Out of Control
MiniLover chapter 11 . 5/1
Ugh...I can't believe this story just ended there! At the beginning of the chapter your A/N said you would NOT abandon this story but that's what's been done. Too bad too because it really had the potential to be an awesome story. Sad :(
MiniLover chapter 1 . 5/1
Well Russell certainly had his claws out! Loved the first meeting between Eric and Sookie! Sparks are flying!
ashmo2000 chapter 11 . 3/21
Oh, I need more! How did Russell and Arlene get caught and does Eric ever allow his vulnerable side out to Sookie? So many questions!
bloodamber chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
Wow great story :) Would have loved to see where you would have taken it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I'm devastated that this piece hasnt been updated. It's so good! Left me hungry ...after so much of foreplay... Please get back to it!
tanseynz chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Perfect, so far.
kat chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
I cannot believe it has been almost 3 years since this story was updated, but I am still checking back to see if it has been completed. I hope you are well and plan to return soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
In love with this!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Hoping everything is ok with you and I along with many others will wait as long as it takes for this story to be finished.
bethelove chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Wow - What a story! Hope to read more soon, please
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Please, please, please. Finish this story! Pretty please?
Didyouever chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Pleaseeee finish the story. :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Wow, I can't believe is almost 3 years since this story has been updated.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
You are entirely too talented and creative to let this end up incomplete. I sincerely hope you finish. *crossing fingers*
dotrchau chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
If i promise to name my next child Jabey, will you finish this story? :-D