Reviews for DECISIONS: ICHIGO
Wacko12 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
do a Luffy and Natsu version!
Daddymoopoo chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Fuck! I keep on dieing/loseing. It's so hard to do... It's still fun to find out everything that you can do. Awesome.
XMugen-GetsugaX chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
1st try i got soifon but that was interesting and quite a surprise i thought i was on certain route already whew
2nd time around i got zaraki though -_-
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Amazing story here. Why don't you make a Fairy Tail version, if you've read it, and have Natsu get lucky with all the Fairy Tail girls; seeing him bed Lucy, Erza, Lisanna, or Juvia would be great.
Shark Spartan chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I liked the soi fon and Ichigo part the most. I mean man that was hot. I was wondering if there will be an update to this story and keep up the good work!
Silent 117 Man chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
i just had a great idea. how about you do a love hina story. where keitaro makes decision like these?
Asdfth12 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Content Guidelines:

Entries not allowed:

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
J.J chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I enjoyed this Decisions story quite well. I'm not sure what the other Decisions stories you are planning to post are, but I'd like to see another Bleach Decisions story with different characters you can end up with. This one didn't feature some other characters, so maybe you could make one that includes the other characters, like Isane or Nanao.
Yikari chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Hello again!

Ichigo's got it this time for real. Everywhere he goes, trouble follows - that is quite usual. But he outdid himself this time. Each 'crossroad' feels like an elaborate trap...

Well, here I was sitting in wee hours of the morning, trying to 'think Ichigo' and see where it got him; just for shit and giggles, really. And BAM! Got the "NO MORE TRAINING" ending with the first try. Ichigo doesn't do things halfway, does he? XD

Anyways, excellent! I especially liked the whole feeling of getting screwed either way. My Ichigo embraced the "it isn't paranoia if they are really out to get you" concept.

Good luck!

Yikari.
Aldo Montoya chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Got Tatsuki my first go around. Then Yoruichi. The Unohana one made me made cause it was not real. Anyway loved it this "decisions" just as much as Naruto one.
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
This is excellent and well planned. I commend you.(Fan mode initiated) That was Awesome! I love these things and you did it so well!
lovexall chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
The first time I ended up with Orihime which was what I wanted. Idk if it made a difference or not but I had actually went to the soccer field to get a clear head and decided not to go with Renji. Hmmm, wonder what would've happened if I did though ;)

This is a really original idea. I like it loads. :)
anonymous chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Interesting game/fic, though Unohana route was disappointing. And where is arrancar girls? I hope you will write something with them. Also there is a horde of loli funs, who would love to read Yachiru and Ururu route. Actually even route without M-rate content will do, if you have problems with writing smut with loli, because there not enough of ANY rated fics Yachiru and, especially, Ururu. /Runs to Masaki poster to sob near Isshin for lack of good fics about Ururu, Loly and Menoly/

P.S. And yes, Some Random Weird Guy, a "Decisions: Negi" would be definitely a kickass. Eva and, probably, Mana will soooo go dominatrix on poor Negi. Kid is so terrified by them that the only way something intimate happens is if they just grab him and # % him until lights out.
binnycanflyy chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
I love this! I also had read the DECISIONS: NARUTO and loved that one too. (:

These are really well written and planned out, plus is just a different sort of idea.

From a fan point of view, I don't know if you've heard of it but I think it'd be neat to have an Ouran High School Host Club decisions. Or at least something that's different than playing a guy (Naruto or Ichigo). More so that you're a woman and there are multiple lemon pairings of guys.

Anyways, again, really well written (:

Thanks!
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Ahhhha. Went through all of them, very nice!

Can't wait for another one!