Reviews for The Pie is Mine
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Awwww! Cute!

There he sat, like a snapshot from happier days-My heart just melted in my chest, great job!
Tuppence chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Great use of all three words...and I can just imagine Dean falling in love with a dog...but possible before the Hell Hounds ripped him to shreds, maybe?

Guess Dean's found the love of his life.

~ Trina ~
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
very nice MeAzrael - "like a snapshot from happier days, absolutely relaxed" - great image, nice to think of a smiling, happy Dean

Viv
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Very sweet! I was worried Dean was doing something inappropriate with his brother Right There. very sweet.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That is just too sweet!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Given their history you could have done this with either of the brothers (after seeing Sam with his temporary doggy friend in Dark Side of the Moon). Nice one!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Well now that was just lovely! A beautiful snapshot you created with your words! I especially loved the parting line... "Naaa", Dean sighed, "but I'll keep the apple pie." Absolutely Dean, and absolutely brilliant! :-)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awh, lucky puppy!

bev x
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Awww, this is so precious! I love golden retrievers so much too:)
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Aww...this is such an awesome image, Dean happily sharing his hamburger with a stray lady dog;-) Really neat idea to tell the story from Sam's POV, too.

Sue
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Aw, sweet as pie.

Well done.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
that's sweet~ i'm glad dean found something nice. write on!
Shannz chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
You already know my thoughts on this but I'll say it again - Wonderful job here working with so many elements! My muse just didn't lead me to work in the dog - but you did it beautifully.

I don't know what it is about Dean with kids and dogs...but wow, you nailed the feeling :)

-shan
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh, Dean and his pie. Cute!
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hun, you rock, too!

This one was really really sweet! I can hear Dean say those words to the dog in his deep voice (and wished I was the dog so he would speak with that voice to me...**sigh**). And the combination of all the challenge words/themes/word count? ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

Five stars from me ;-)