Reviews for The Other Man
daejonerys chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
i LOVE the story! Hilarious! I hate hate hate Haladki! Go Syd!
lol chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I love the story.
saccharine chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
i love it! this is so great. they're all perfectly incharacter, it's so sweet
chocolatequeen chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Hm... after reading this for the hundredth time, something occurs to me. You never did give us a scene with Syd and Devlin. I for one would love to see that.
carrie chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
i'm having so much fun reading all of your stuff! i was literally laughing in this one! good work!
baby le chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
this was good! D
amythest chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
this is such a great story! s/v forever! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
HAHAHA! I love to see Haladki get chewed out! This is great and really funny!
Ash chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Ooh! I love Haladki stories!
Andi Horton chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
I certainly DID enjoy it! And I mean really, really, REALLY enjoyed it. The dialogue was sharp, and easy to follow. It was, for the most part, clean, which is always nice, and the whole plot was just plain fun. Keep it up!
Vals chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
oh my! i will never get enough. Let's get this clear...I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ALIAS FIC THAT YOU HAVE EVER WRITTEN! great, wonderful, awsome, no word great enough to describe them!
eeyore chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
I LOVED it...It was just wonderful. I hope to read more of your fics...:)
jannet chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
I loved it! It was soooo funny!

The whole potted plant thing...Awww, man! I was rolling on the floor!
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Lovely. Great use of humour, and you kept them very in character, I think my fave line was the "God I love this woman." Line :) Well Done!
Laura chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
awesome! very nice! you are such a talented writer! we need more people like you in the world! i loved the conversation with her and haladki. one thing i would like to see, tho, is the one b/w her and devlin! that would be so funny.