Reviews for Despicable Days
Loco Koko chapter 5 . 2/3
This is a good chapter. I love scenes between Gru and the girls! Thanks for writing this!
Loco Koko chapter 4 . 2/3
I really enjoyed this chapter! It was really funny and really sweet! I love the other parents and teachers perspective on Gru's parenting. Great job!
Loco Koko chapter 2 . 1/16
I love this chapter! It is really cool to see other's point of view on Gru's relationship with the girls. This was a fun chapter to read. It is really good!
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Wohoo! Thanks, that movie was great. I'm happy to see someone write a fanfic for it.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Okay, that was adorable.
Quizer chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This seems like it's going to be a fun story; this chapter is certainly promising if it sets the tone for what is to come. I especially like Gru's characterization, it's spot-on. I love that bit where he tells them that weapons are dangerous, then promises to teach them their use.

One little nitpick: The person who has executive authority over a school is the principal. Notice the 'a' at the end. For some reason, 'principle' and 'principal' is one of those word pairs many people like to confuse. Don't you be like them!

Keep up the good work!
Countryboy93 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Wow! That's very good!
manu chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Chapter 5 is one of the best I've read! Please write more margo and gru moments like this one...

And the idea of Margo losing her memory turned out to be ...awesome!
Legoelf chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Sweet
featherdusterpixie chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
god you nearly made me cry!
loved it! :):):):):):)
timgr chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
this was the best family story ever!
Rizelpalakka chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Beautifully written. I love the plot, everything about this. I like how you put in Gru's accent without overdoing it. Well done!
hinatalover445 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Cutest story ever!
superlina7 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
This the most adorable, cutest and heartwarming stories, I have ever read. I enjoyed them immensely. Please continue them. I loved the way you portrayed the characters perfectly. Thank you for this awesome stories.
Prompt Princess chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Bulk-Reviewing this chapt. and chapt. 6. Let me just say, this whole ride has been amazing! I love your work, and it's because of "Is It Crazy You Think I've Gone?" that I even found this fic and your amazing stories. Love, love, love, love! I've laughed, I've cried, I've facepalmed... But I've had this goofy grin on my face for most of it! I can't wait to see what you do in the future, and you better believe I'm gonna be right there with you the whole time! Everything about this collection of one-shots has had me hooked, and I'm not leaving ANYtime soon.

Be seeing you later, friend! -Bad