Reviews for Despicable Days
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 5/25
Wohoo! Thanks, that movie was great. I'm happy to see someone write a fanfic for it.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 1/9
Okay, that was adorable.
Quizer chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This seems like it's going to be a fun story; this chapter is certainly promising if it sets the tone for what is to come. I especially like Gru's characterization, it's spot-on. I love that bit where he tells them that weapons are dangerous, then promises to teach them their use.

One little nitpick: The person who has executive authority over a school is the principal. Notice the 'a' at the end. For some reason, 'principle' and 'principal' is one of those word pairs many people like to confuse. Don't you be like them!

Keep up the good work!
Countryboy93 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Wow! That's very good!
manu chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Chapter 5 is one of the best I've read! Please write more margo and gru moments like this one...

And the idea of Margo losing her memory turned out to be ...awesome!
Legoelf chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Sweet
featherdusterpixie chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
god you nearly made me cry!
loved it! :):):):):):)
timgr chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
this was the best family story ever!
Rizelpalakka chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Beautifully written. I love the plot, everything about this. I like how you put in Gru's accent without overdoing it. Well done!
hinatalover445 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Cutest story ever!
superlina7 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
This the most adorable, cutest and heartwarming stories, I have ever read. I enjoyed them immensely. Please continue them. I loved the way you portrayed the characters perfectly. Thank you for this awesome stories.
Prompt Princess chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Bulk-Reviewing this chapt. and chapt. 6. Let me just say, this whole ride has been amazing! I love your work, and it's because of "Is It Crazy You Think I've Gone?" that I even found this fic and your amazing stories. Love, love, love, love! I've laughed, I've cried, I've facepalmed... But I've had this goofy grin on my face for most of it! I can't wait to see what you do in the future, and you better believe I'm gonna be right there with you the whole time! Everything about this collection of one-shots has had me hooked, and I'm not leaving ANYtime soon.

Be seeing you later, friend! -Bad
Prompt Princess chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Whoa... Trippy. I SO wanna do a spin-off or continuation of this... But I'm lazy, so no-telling if I will or not XD Nicely done, again! A very interesting idea; I think you had Margo spot-on. She would of course be guarded, and a bit unsure of Gru, just like at first. However, she is still young despite how she acts. That, along with her sisters having already know things she doesn't, would leave her in a different state of mind. Very well done!
Prompt Princess chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Awww, you are really good at this! Honestly I thought your Agnes was pretty good, but I know you did change a few thing, that and sometimes what others think is good we think is horrible (As an artist-in-training AND a writer I understand this completly!) Very nice.

And since I am apparently reviewing every chapter of this (Not the original idea, but over half-way there by now so why not) I am trying to make the reviews longer and more thoughtful... So sorry if I babble XD
Prompt Princess chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Wow. Just... Wow. Awesome, again! I like how dark Margo is. Yes, she would TOTALLY have been all bad-ass if her sisters were hurt, this I can see. Nicely done.