Reviews for No Glory
Ryan Chetty chapter 2 . 6/22
Hi, this is an awesome story, but when are you going to update it?
Lordriochi chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Neyla's back? Given Mz. Ruby's skill at necromancy, Neyla was probably resurrected. Neyla seems to not remember who Murray is, but I'm not trusting her. She is a natural liar and backstabber, so Murray's right in questioning her. Too bad you haven't updated this story. It could gotten very intriguing
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Mz. Ruby's involved in a scheme with Muggshot? This could be interesting. I like how you showed Murray really missed the old days with the gang.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Curve ball!
Snowangel02 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
...awesome... love how you made murray and Neyla, update soon!
Snowangel02 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
WOW! Great start! I admit, i didn't really want to read this at first, but then I saw Murray/Neyla and then...OMFG FINALLY!

If you don't already know from my home page, I'm a fan of the Murray/Neyla pairing(cuz I absolutely HATE Murray/Jing King) , though sadly, I've haven't seen any...EXCEPT THIS ONE!
The Nidhogg chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is the first story I have read of yours and its shaping up to be good. Not much to critize, grammar's good, varied sentence structure, and a rarity on this site; it's actually proofread. The only thing to lecutre on would be style, but thats a matter of opinion and I dare not dabble in it.

Sad to hear you won't be updating soon, maybe I'll just have to check some of your other work. As long as you maintianed the quality that is :)
Jammin Jabala chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Great way to start off a story like this. Seeing characters like Muggshot and Ruby always make me happy cuase it has a sort of nostalgia feel. Also i love Murray so having a story centered around him always makes me happy and you got Seymour spot on. Great job an update soon.