Reviews for Fine Then!
Seriously chapter 1 . 9/15
Humor & Friendship?! You put THIS under HUMOR & FRIENDSHIP?! REALLY?!
bookworm737 chapter 1 . 8/18
Very funny
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/30
I read this once before but had no idea what the title was nor where to find it again. I think it's just so funny that Fudge got his wish and Harry left the magical world of England. But I have to wonder, if the Potter fortune alone was enough to almost bankrupt magical England, what happened when Harry when Harry closed the Gryffindor and Black vaults also? With all that money gone, could that be yet another reason they want Harry back so badly? Damn good funny story! Quite fun to read not to mention enjoy. Thanks for posting.
MoonChild chapter 1 . 5/30
*Dark laughter* Yesssss! The ultimate fanfiction is here! Harry's BS-o-meter is up and running!
opalpatches chapter 1 . 5/6
Keep on writing
HP4L527 chapter 1 . 5/3
Awsome, that was not what I was expecting.. It was better
Souen11 chapter 1 . 4/29
I love this Harry. xD
FotoDi chapter 1 . 4/17
'The Final Showdown between the Light and the Dark' culminated when _ stood alone.

Who was the Last Magical (Wizard/Witch) standing?

I vote for the Rat!

Dumbles & Tom
Bellatrix & Hermione
Ginny & Draco

Leaving Peter Pettigrew as the sole survivor.

nota bene:
'Rats, cockroaches, and Cher' are predicted to be the only living organisms to survive an apocalypse!
Exosuho1991 chapter 1 . 4/3
Absolutely hilarious very Slytherin of Harry to have both parts to fight against each other.
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Well as Harry said, he truly had no dog in the fight. At least until the Queen Herself gave him the authority to clean up the mess that is magical England that is. I do so like the way he dealt with those morons though. I am sorry that Hermione didn't grow beyond being a slave to authority figures. Or maybe it was just Braindeads' compulsion charms on her. Wonderful story you've posted here. I'll have to check out what else you've posted and see if I like any.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Then it will be Harry Potter and the AntiChrist who will force chip everyone with the RFID being mandatory and the media will be telling you "It's for your own good you gotta be chipped my body is healed!" while you lose all spiritual rights to heaven and if your magical you become a squib.
laraquick chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
The Light and the Dark sides got what they deserved. And Harry won ... mwah-ha-ha.
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Well this is an awesome and funny story
AaronD1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Funny, but what's the point of hating Ginny? So she had a crush on him that turned into Love. I can't think of a single thing that Ginny did wrong. I strongly dislike Ron and Molly, but Ginny isn't responsible for her family.
Banner chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I *like* a smart, powerful hero and this much ruthlessness is delightful.