Reviews for Fine Then!
BillBrink chapter 1 . 6/19
Hah! Two thumbs up.
Her Grace The Grand Duchess chapter 1 . 6/18
That was really good and funny. Double thumbs up.
torchbearer chapter 1 . 4/11
I honestly liked this story, and to be honest if and when you do a sequel, well i'd like to know what happens and i so do love a good Ron bashing story, i personally never liked him well til then.
Silverskrill Elysia chapter 1 . 4/1
You should do a sequel. I wanna know what happens.
Blufox03 chapter 1 . 3/3
Awesome story
Gina chapter 1 . 2/4
This was awesome!
Finnthekingsofdemon chapter 1 . 1/23
There was once a girl named Ashley Halagey, who had a boyfriend named Jack. Jack was the most popular guy in school. The three most popular girls were Courtney, Ashley and Emma. Jack thought Ashley was OK, but he REALLY liked Courtney. Courtney liked Jack also. Well, of course she did. Everyone did!

Ashley and Courtney were worst enemies. Courtney tried to steal Jack away every time she had a chance. One day, Courtney asked Jack if he wanted to go to the movies. Ashley heard everything. What movie, What movie theatre and what time.

That night, Ashley followed Jack and Courtney to the movie theater. Ashley sat right behind them. she watched them get close to each other and kiss. Not only did they kiss, but they practically got it on in the theater.

Courtney asked Jack, “Do you want to come to my place and skip this boring movie?”

He replied, “Hell, yes!”

Ashley followed them home and peeked through Courtney’s window. Jack and Courtney were messing around and Ashley watched the whole thing.

The next day at school Ashley wasn’t there. For the next few days Ashley didn’t show up. A week later, her mother found her dead in her closet. She had committed suicide because she loved Jack so much. Next to Ashley’s dead body was a note.

It read: “My Dearest Jack, I watched you at the movies and at Courtney’s house and I willCONTINUE to watch you. I never thought you would do something like this to me. I really loved you, Jack. I died for you just like Jesus died for us. Always with you, signed Ashley Halagey.

Please send this link to more than 15 people or Ashley will haunt you and try to kill you because she wants everyone to know about how Courtney betrayed her.

What Ashley Halagey did to one person who did not send this…

One girl was looking through her e-mail and she deleted this message, thinking it was just another silly forward. The next day, she was found dead in her bed. Copy and paste the link to all your friends or you will meet the same fate...
Gina chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
awesome! Thanks
Quicksilver2011 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Bwahahahaha! Loved it from beginning to end, especially your quote from The People’s Champ, suitably modified for the circumstances of course. :-)
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
A very nice one-shot here!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2017

He replied, “Hell, yes!”

What Ashley Halagey did to one person who did not send this…

GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
A decent story.
Saving Snape is absolutely unbelievable.
Severus is NOT A GOOD PERSON.

Just because he turned against Voldemort does not make him good!
If one Evil man kills another Evil man that doesn't mean he is good.

You're like Rowling, it could have been great, but you chose grease instead.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Pure and simple stupidity, well not much can be spect from someone who think Hermione is as full of crap as the Weasley and the du,bass
Seriously chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Humor & Friendship?! You put THIS under HUMOR & FRIENDSHIP?! REALLY?!
bookworm737 chapter 1 . 8/18/2017