Reviews for Harry Potter and Deaths Revenge
draco7347 chapter 26 . 11/23
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
mekareami chapter 26 . 11/18
This is a cruel place to leave the story :( i hope someday you post at least a summary. I very much enjoyed what I have read so far.
dude write more please
this story is is fucking awesome please keep writing or let someone else finish it
please work on this!
Tsuki chapter 26 . 11/4
I love this story and starting following it way back when it first started. I check about every week for an update and it's sad that it's still not updated but life gets busy sometimes. I hope you come back and finish the story. It's the only one I really like for HP and it's a shame to see such a great idea go to waste.
Also, I'm sorry some of your reviews are very rude and I hope you didn't listen to them or take any offense.
All the best!
bbonin chapter 26 . 11/1
Aw! What happened?!
bloodsword007 chapter 26 . 10/11
one of the best stories i have ever read

Sword of Blood
Live Long and Prosper
Madkatt chapter 1 . 10/9
This looks interesting, its a shame you haven't updated for a few years.
ok, given the choice of when is it not monumentally selfish not to save sirius earlier?
AcidicAlkali chapter 26 . 9/3
Is this story still ongoing? If it is it would be awesome but if not then it would be sorely disappointing as there wasn't exactly author's notes to indicate?
nightwing27 chapter 26 . 8/29
good thing I will never quit on my stories like you did
ZeroFang chapter 26 . 8/20
would you please continue the story, i rather like to see what happen next. and its already 3 years without an updates
reddog24485 chapter 22 . 8/19
You're saying it wrong. It's Wingardium Levi-o-SA. Not Levi-o-SAR. Sorry had to poke a little fun at you.
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 26 . 7/27
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please keep posting i am in love with this story i hate cliffhangers ;(