Reviews for Harry Potter and Deaths Revenge
Lord Malcolm chapter 26 . 7/26
Excellent Story - I hope you will continue this.
Mr Killer5 0 chapter 26 . 7/1
Finish the story please
lokyyt chapter 26 . 6/28
more please keep typing and please reply
Peggy chapter 26 . 6/5
Don't leave us hanging anymore?
English Major chapter 22 . 6/3
You have some truly excellent ideas and some unique plot twists that I really enjoyed. However, your English skills need some severe attention. One cat: cat. More than one cat: cats (NOT cat's). One Potter: Potter. More than one Potter: Potters (NOT Potter's). There are no apostrophes in pluralizations. This is Primary School English you need to review. Belonging to one Potter: Potter's. Belonging to more than one Potter: Potters' (or Potters's). The possessive requires an apostrophe.

Not only do you not know how to use an apostrophe, you can apparently not differentiate between homonyms: patience/patients, their/there/they're (consistently misused), to/too/two, then/than (not even a homonym), your/you're, were/we're, and weight/wait are just a few you have misused. Your writing could also greatly benefit from a review of the usage of commas.
Too many run-on sentences that need to be separate statements. Keep writing! You can greatly improve your readability by paying more attention to every word you type. Try reading what you have written aloud, it will often bring inconsistencies to light.
Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Tiviculus chapter 1 . 6/3
Is this on hiatus?
I've re-read this story a few times now, and each time it's just as amazing as the first. After nearly four years of nothing, I doubt this fic will be updated anytime soon, but I still wanted to let you know what an outstanding this story this is. In my opinion it's without a doubt one of the best time travel fics that I have read. Thanks for writing this amazing tale for the rest of us and I really hope one day real life and your muse will allow you to come back and give this story the proper end that it deserves. Great job!
lalo80 chapter 21 . 5/15
lalo80 chapter 17 . 5/14
lalo80 chapter 11 . 5/13
wispshifter chapter 17 . 4/23
gggg
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 26 . 4/12
i would really love for you to continue the story! Absolutely love the premise and plot of the story.. Your writing is clear and expressive and an absolute joy to read!
I hope you're doing well,
Best wishes
JustLoveff
The Patient One chapter 26 . 3/15
Fantastic story. I hate that it's dead, and the ridiculous cliffhanger; here's hoping that doesn't last. But if it does...well, there's too much good stuff for me to not favorite this story anyway.
and chapter 26 . 3/2
Hey! I am enjoying a lot! Please, update soon and I will send u the biggest review u ever read!
NonSolus chapter 26 . 2/23
You Motherf...

Ending on a flipping CLIFFHANGER?

Btw; EXCELLENT story.