Reviews for Punishment
emotionwhatisthatexactly chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
I think I kinda like dark sided stories. I like the hapiness that comes after tragedy. Your story was exactly what I was looking for at that time. Thanks for the effort.
puckleberry4ever chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
aww great it was kinda sad at first but loved the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Flawless...
Jasmine chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Pretty daim good girl. It was interesting. Although, when Jesse was being beaten up and, physically injuring himself, it was a bit scarey. Hope you write some more fan fics soon. :)
KnotShakespeare chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
beautiful story, so sad and full of heart
MinniMichaelJordan23 chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Awwe! Loved this! It was simple and sweet. Lots of emotion!
ZoeZK chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
Awww! This was so adorable! Ok that sounds kind of weird considering most of the story is about self harm and violence but the ending was happy so everything turned out yay. Is there a sequel to this? I hope so!
northstar61 chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
Oh. My. God. For some reason, I hadn't read this fic before. I guess I wasn't sure how I felt about the violence you alluded to in your summary. All I can say is that I'm so glad I took a chance on it. You made me cry - more than once - and that's impressive. I was horrified at the beating Jesse got from his teammates, and so heartbroken at his pain and loneliness. Thank goodness Rachel was there for him, to help him get through everything. I like the friendship that Jesse and Finn developed, as well as the fact that Shelby ended up being in both Jesse and Rachel's lives. Of course, loved the ending, with the two of them promised to each other and heading towards a fabulous future. :)
rae of sunshinexx chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
THIS WOULD BE YOUR STORY. I was reading it all AWWWWW like and I got to look at the author like...well, that's not shocking that I like this then.
little miss michelle chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
i really enjoyed this story. there aren't any stories like it out there. great ending
goingmywaydoll chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
I LOVE this chapter sooo much. I really like how Jesse and Finn become friends and New Directions is very supportive. You are a great writer. Congrats! You have my approval!
Monisse chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
I loved this story so much! Even though it has some serious themes, it's filled with love and character development. It was truly a pleasure to read it.
Maiqu20 chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Absolutely loved it
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
the best ending deserve!
Gemelli22 chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
Loved it! That was an amazing epilogue, and I can tell because I absolutely suck at them! I hope that you write for the challenge or something else ASAP, cos you're really good!