Reviews for Spontaneity
Excellent. If the whole books were real, this was the most plausible future of all.
Celia003 chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
very very nice story ! well pictured and discribed ! I really enjoyed it and wonder how there isn't more reviews because it is really nice and sweet ! thanks
Teneombre chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Hi,

I don't use to read in english, nor review in this language so I will not expend. It's a good story which seam to be well-written. I just regreat to can not read the part when Molly will understand :p
Thanks for this read

catly

Ten
Sean Foley chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
So, "Aurors and School Girls" need to get wrapped up. I'm curious about this argument Harry mentions in this chapter. As well as how the break in to the Ministry by Fenella pans out.
Osuniev chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
This chapter is brilliant.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
please write more harry/ginny smut
melove167 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Cute story!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
I loved these chapters. I think they could easily keep going!
memnarch chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Although certainly more explicit than your other love scenes, I was pleasantly surprised by how tasteful I found it all (that makes me sound like a prude, doesn't it?). I think it's that you focused on how they all felt more than the actual fucking. A lot of fics will get so caught up in writing about the sex that they forget about the characters, if that makes sense.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
i know this was written awhile ago, but it so nice to see this side of them ;)
GinLoran chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
This is such a fun story. I love Ron tweaking Hermione and getting her to let loose. You write the small moments very well, and I think that's hard to do. Also I really like the Harry-Ginny relationship you've developed throughout all your stories. I enjoyed the moment in this one when Ron is faced with having to accept the fact of Harry and Ginny. You gave Ginny strength and the ability to deal with Ron calmly and you let Ron work through his acceptance slowly. That could have been very clumsy, but it wasn't. Well done again!
Zalini chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
This is one of my favorite stories as well as the follow up with the "mind of Arthur Weasley". For some reason I just adore how you wrote the love and the closeness of these two couples. Wonderful and lovely! I do enjoy all your stories so please continue to write even though I know it's not always easy.
Lord Dingsda chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
That was beautifully written. Thanks!
Not a fan of anything smutty but I liked how you focussed on the relationships rather and developed the characters so well.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Another good one, though its not listed as complete though it seems to be.
wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Well, the girls certainly handled that very well. Ron didn't stand a chance. Poor Harry was so worried. I suppose that the first time that Ron and Harry are together without their female allies there will be words exchanged along the lines of...'If you ever hurt my sister...' yahda, yahda, yahda.

Very enjoyable.