Reviews for Rise by Sin
kleannhouse chapter 3 . 11/19/2020
i sent a request to your wordpress ,kleannhouse is my name. KY
kleannhouse chapter 2 . 11/19/2020
oh man what an awful choice to make. and poor Sookie, the whips to the back were uncalled for. KY
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
oh wow, their were kids being kids, but Eric was at the beginning of this chapter, they have not finalized their vows yet. KY
MiniLover chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Loving this story! So very emotional! I feel so bad for these two! Can't wait to read the rest of it on your website. Heading there now...
ficfanglo chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Wow! What an amazing story! This story has run me through the emotional gauntlet, especially the darker ones! I know they are just characters, but I have never hated anyone like I've hated Geraldine & Bill. And as far as Eric & Sookie go; even though their relationship was taboo I was happy for them when they were together. But when they were apart I was just devastated by the turn their lives took. This was an amazingly written story! I totally loved it!
marebare1979 chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
It is 2:40am I've been reading your story all day. I was skeptical about it being set in the 50's but I kept on reading & I'm soooooo glad I did. You actually made my stomach turn & I cried when Sookie & Eric's baby was taken from them. This was an awesome story & great love scenes. Now I need to go to sleep my husband & son will be up 6:30am. Thanks for the storytelling! :D
alice1239 chapter 36 . 2/21/2012
loved this story ... i would give it an A*
AB Neg chapter 36 . 12/18/2011
I just finished this story and really liked how it ended.
wanderlustfaery chapter 36 . 12/15/2011
Wow. That was beautifully written. I loved your story! I'm glad they got their happy ending...
luvvamps chapter 36 . 12/11/2011
Wonderful story. I was worried for a while that they wouldn't have a happy ending, but you pulled it out in the end. Thanks, Im off to read more of your stories.
Heerayni chapter 36 . 12/7/2011
Absolutely satisfying fan-fic. i am not generally a huge fan of

All-human genre' especially not for svm, but boy am i glad i gave this a shot. what an emotional rollercoaster...and i loved every single chapter of it! you're structuring and character-sketching and plotting and just general progression is wonderful! not to forget the mood and setting was just perfect. So more than anything i wish to thank you, because i believe a good story is the best kind of present, and for yours, i would send you a Thankyou card, and trust me its a lot, cuz i hate snail mail and it sucks more than having to gouge out your own eyes in middle-east where i come from, but since its not a possibility, i hope this will suffice.

THANKYOU!
Mandarin Fiend chapter 36 . 10/17/2011
lovely story :)
TMack25 chapter 36 . 9/17/2011
I am sad to see it end, but it ended as it began - perfectly! Your pen to paper skills (or should it be fingers to keyboard skills :)) are amazing. I totally forgot about the original characters that the story was based upon. They were obliterated in my imagination by the superimpostioning of your E & S. Tremendous plot development and pacing, never too fast or too slow. And as much as I hate cliffies, they were always appropriately placed (well the fact that I read a completed story helped and I wasn't driven insane by the wait for updates as your other faithful followers were). You could really make a living doing this, (talented much?) perhaps you already do? How about dropping ABalls a line or two with some much needed suggestions? Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
TMack25 chapter 34 . 9/17/2011
"life could be considered the same way,one person'sinterpretation was another person's misinterpretation". I love that quote. Can I use it? I will give you credit.
TMack25 chapter 32 . 9/17/2011
Well anon reviews are for "aholes" right? Another great chapter.