Reviews for The Point of Love
BSolomon chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
this story sucks from here on
BSolomon chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
I liked this story a lot.
Kimi Lowe chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Love the story. A sequel would expand on the family dynamic you started.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Sequel? Please? Also, thank you for writing this, it was very good.
applepieisworthit chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
this was a really good story, you should definetly do a sequel where ron comes back as a ghost and the kids find out about their heritage, or something like that
Ichigo Mirai chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
this is really really good!
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
Perhaps this was presumptuous of me, but when you made sure to mention the possibility of a trio bonding, then proceeded to make Hermione and Snape closer and killed off Ron, I sorta kinda assumed you were going to make Harry, Snape, and Hermione a trio...

But hey, this was a great story! Keep up the great work!

I shall now go check out the sequel!

Ja ne!

Jessarie chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
loved it, could have done more with it, but it was still great :)
LynnAsha chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
although i thought this story was a little short, i loved it through and through3
LynnAsha chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
okay, just read the 1st chapter... obviously. haha... Loved it, will continue to read t through and praise it's very existence.
LadySlytherin05 chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
Well, I like the ideas behind your story and the first half was written pretty well but the second half seems to me like you just threw it together. I think if you were thinking about a sequel, this story should've ended with Ron's death (even he died out of the blue and in a silly way) and with Hermione's pregnancy; the sequel would then be about raising the children. Nothing came from Hermione's dream so that was unnecessary.

Like I said, I do like the plot points you had but I don't think they were executed very well. If the story had been longer and not so rushed towards the end I would've liked it a lot more.
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Awww... :)
LadyGrelka chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Why do I have a feeling that Hermione is going to be joining Harry and Sev in there bond.
FawkesFyre chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
I love the idea for this story! Even though the bit about hermione's dream with snape threw me for a loop. I read the rest of the story expecting the three of them to be bonded, but it never happened. But the idea was cute overall :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »