Reviews for Bullet With Butterfly Wings
Name: William “Billy: James Greshem

Sawyer's Nicknames: Speedy, Hot Rod, Bandit

Age: 23

Birthday: 12/15/88

Appearance: 6’4” 240 pounds, he has large tribal tattoos on his shoulders and back. Hair is mid length and black, with a lip piercing and a black goatee.

Facial Appearance link: .

Clothing: (including cold/warm stuff):for warm weather he generally wears jeans boots and a t shirt, when it gets colder out he wears hoodies and hooded coats.

Personality: Calm, collected, very intelligent. generally William waits to hear all sides of an argument before he decides on a course of action. He is a very laid back person until someone wrongs him, after that William is willing to fiercely fight for what he believes is right. He has a good sense of humor that relies heavily on sarcasm.

Tail/Fuselage/Other/ect?: Fuselage

( Background)

History/Past: William James Greshem was born in Los Angeles, California on December 15th 1988. Shortly after William’s birth, his father left leaving William’s mother to raise him all alone. William’s mother developed a drinking problem during the depression that followed Williams’s father leaving, for which she blamed William. For the next 15 years William lived with his abusive mother, until he worked up the courage to run away.

William was an exceptionally bright young man, but was unable to afford schooling or food. Desperate he turned to a life of crime, stealing and selling the stolen cars. It was during this time that he met a women named Ashley Jones, and the two fell in love and got married at age 20. It wasn’t long though before William’s life of crime caught up with them, and one of William’s criminal associates killed Ashley over a disagreement.

Devastated and alone, William decided it was time to leave behind his life of crime. He decided to leave and moved to Australia where he spent the next three years working as a mechanic. One day he got a call from the US government, saying that his mother has been found dead, and that they needed him to return and help them fix some ‘issues’ that had arisen. So it was with that intent that William James Greshem boarded Oceanic flight 815 to LAX.

( Likes, dislikes, ect.)

Hobbies: William is an avid writer, and secretly has always wanted to be an author. He also practices mixed martial arts, and can play the guitar.

Likes: Books, Poetry, Music, swimming

Dislikes: bugs (annoyance), rascism/sexism, authority

Strengths: Extremely smart, he is very skilled with anything mechanical including use and repair. He is also a very skilled writer, and philosopher.

Weaknesses: He doesn’t work well on a team, he has serious problems with authority and people telling him what to do.

Occupation: Mechanic

Friends: Sawyer, Locke, Sayid, Kate, Shannon, Hurley, Desmond

Enemies: Jack (because jack tries to control him), Benn, Ana Lucia,

One word to describe your character: Regret

Do they have a theme song? ( optional): “What I’ve Done” Skillet

Pairing/crush: Shannon, or OC
DaRkBuTtErFlY123 chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
DYLAN IS SOOO AWESOME! HAHA! AMAZING CHAPTER!

just wonderful...

UPDATE PLEASE
Charmed Phoebe 1982 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
have her in your other oc story too but since you are not updating that one maybe this will work

Name:Chloe Summers

Age:17 turns 18 2 weeks after the crash

Appearance:5ft3 quite thin allthough she doesn't think she is, blonde hair and green eyes

Personality:shy at start goes away once she knows you,friendly,smart but not nerd smart,but don't try to piss her of or you will regret it

History:parents split up when she was 5 she has 2 older sisters and a brother Erin (19),Jessie (20),Jake 21 her mom married again after the divorce and had twins Kylie and Jack who are now 12 and her stepfather had allready a daughter Jessica who is now 16 her father also remarried and so on that side she has yet again a halfsister Luna who is 9 so yeah quite the family. Chloe does wel in school and is now in her senior year and she plans on becoming a doctor. But as for all our losties bad things tend to happen her sister Erin has a boyfriend Joey (22) but Chloe caught his eye of course she was not interested in him but that did not stop him from raping her he also made sure she wouldn't tell by threatening to go after Jessica or Kylie. It took her 1 year but she managed to fight back by shooting him that scared her so much that she took the first flight to Sydney to be as far away as possible she did not even check if he was dead or not she just ran away

Lostie/Freighter/female lead:lostie

Strengths/ special skills:can fire a gun wel duh,booksmart,knows how to take care of wounds and knows a bit about certain medicines because she took some classes allready to be prepared for med school next year

Weaknesses:bit obsessed with her weight allthough she is skinny,has astma she also tends to faint easely

Friends:Sawyer,claire,charlie,rose,vincent,boone,jack wel just about the whole camp with a few exceptions

Enemies: Why?shannon (bitchy),kate(they both like sawyer so yeah that does not go wel),ben (creeps her out),Keamy looks like joey

Crushes/pairing (anything goes) :SAWYER

Occupation:highschool senior

What song sums up your character perfectly?it's my life Bon Jovi

Anything else?

she loves books oh and sawyer took her cans of redbull out of her luggage that lmight be funny
Dove's Wings chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Aw darn, I was gonna say my character :), maybe a bigger role for Kate would be nice. Good chapter update soon!

DaRkBuTtErFlY123 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Haha! GOOO DYLAN! I think Bethany and Dylan have something? huh? huh? :O

UPDATE!
Runs like a girl chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
LOL Tacey's a slut. HA. hahahahaha. roflcopter.

Hahaha, jk. Really good so far, I cant wait to read more. I like where this story is going. When is Keamy gonna come in though? Anyways, update soon! Cant wait! :D

-Runs Like a Girl
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
I think that Naomi's incredibly obsevant, as her comment on the closeness of Daniel and Pandora would be anything to go by.

It's a little bit late for Dylan to plan for a family dinner now that the survivors have now split up in the wake of Charlie's death.

And Harper's alive... Uh-oh.

Let's have a Thanksgiving Dinner in January. Well, wouldn't it technically be a "Thank God For Not Letting Us Die On Some Tropical Hell" Dinner? Not dying is something to be thankful for.

Charlotte VS Pandora That's not going to be good

I guess that the gas/bioweapon in the Tempest has been disabled.
Psycho17 chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Good chapter, can't wait for more.
Dove's Wings chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Nice chapter! I can't wait for the next!

Golden-Black Dragon chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Interesting chapter. I thought that the Brent/Claire moment was actually quite touching, despite the fact that Brent basically ripped people off for a living.

"Forget about him Claire, he's a killer, I'll be good to you now, you and Aaron"- I think that Brent's promise to take care of Claire is more than keeping to the good Southern values imparted on him in during his childhood, but rather him revealing his feelings for Claire the only way that he knows how.

I'd have to agree with Brent, Claire's kinda been through the trauma of losing Charlie, the person who basically died in the hope that Claire and Aaron(and the other Oceanic 815 Survivors) get rescued. Also, I think that Brent is definitely capable of keeping his word where it counts, and he'll definitely try to keep Claire and Aaron out of harm's way out of love and possibly out of repenting for the bad deeds of his past.

"Locke is crazy and ruthless, There's no telling."- Well gee Jack, maybe if you just took the trouble of listening to Locke. I'd say that Jack is probably just as crazy as Locke, but of course, Jack being Jack.

The Will/Naomi moment was kinda cool.

And nooooow the survivors have split up. Sawyer's probably just looking out for himself, possibly staying true to his old survival instincts.

"I'm glad Alex has a parent that isn't evil."- Ben's not entirely evil, he's just working for the Devil(JACOB) without even knowing it.

Also Pandora/Daniel? Hmmmm
redgummybear93 chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
AWWWW! Daniel and Pandora are so cute! But Will and Naomi are so goddamn cute together! I love they way you wrote them :) Im excited for this story, keep updating!
Runs like a girl chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Ohh, this is getting interesting, haha. Bethany and Dylan are so cute, lol.

Im actually really liking the Tacey/Miles interaction. They're cute together...I never really thought of Miles cause thats the name of my brother (shudder) but I do really like his character...hmmm

Anyways, really good, I cant wait to read more! :D

-Runs Like a Girl
DaRkBuTtErFlY123 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
I LOVE IT! haha! The BEST! EVER! :DDD
Dove's Wings chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!

Golden-Black Dragon chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
So Pandora VS Charlotte for Daniel? Uh-oh.

And Pandora and Alex have to basically get off the Island and fast or they're going to end up dead.

I kinda doubt that Frank would want to take people back to the Kahana with Keamy and crew there.

Brent's hitting on Alex now? Isn't Alex 16 and therefore underage?

"I don't want anything, you just seem like you could use a friend." I see Brent has dropped his "Southern Gentleman" pretense towards Alex and reverted back to "Poker Shark" mode.

Couldn't Jin speak English by Season 4?

So where will the Claire/Brent thing go from here?

Also, Pandora VS Charlotte VS Naomi. Oh there's war a-brewing