Reviews for Relinquish
Reyaumbra chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh my god I love this pairing AND this story!

Pleeeeeeeeease can I have your permission to draw fanart for this? Pretty please? U
Yunelyon chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
My, my what an unusual pairing. Still it fits really well. You were able to create a sparcle of romance between them without contraddicting their caracters. It would be nice to see something else of this sort, yes.
Dark Elpis chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
..Wow, this is new..

( I mean in a good Way!)
belaruslovesyou chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This pairing needs more love :3 So cute! I thought it was really quite good.
personwithoutaname chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Pff- So glad to know I'm not the only one who loves this couple :'D This was really cute! I love how you wrote this story~ 3 But the best part was how you kept them both in character~~

Oh, and yes: An ItaBela lemon would be WONDERFUL 3 Like, if Italy showed Bela his mafia-ish side or something? *Ahem* Anyway...keep up the good work!
violet404 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was very sweet and I loved how you kept them in character. I've actually started to like this pairing because of this. _
SpiritToonLink chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I love ! This was great one shot!)
Mama Avio chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
this was really cute~ :D ahehe, it's very, very cute crack~ :3 iquitelikeitmii~! -
A chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This was adorable! You have a wonderful writing style and did this pairing justice. I do hope you continue this. In another oneshot or short story perhaps? Great job!
Xascul chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Nice! It's nice to see nations that don't interact with each other as often in situations like this! I wrote a story as well based on a news article of italy's boss visiting belarus, so this pairing and duo works relatively well
Kawaii Bishyness chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
LOL, nice pairing xDD

yeah, it seems kinda interesting, hmm? i like how you portrayed them XDD
PiWrite chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
aw thats cute XDD
miacchi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
that's very cute. x3
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
... You can make any pairing work, can't you? *laugh* This was adorable- great job!
Natalia-Arlovskaya chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
XD This is my name on Devian Art too!

I LOVED this, you captured my appeal for this couple SO in character! *TOTALLY ships this, and has even made a daughter for them two.*

Well~ If you do the lemon. *which I would kiss the cybernetic floor you walk on.* It would suffice to say, both of them would be virgins. XD Also Natalia strikes as being old fashioend to a degree, so she may be saving up her virtue for her husband.

w~! So in a way, clumsy control can happen. Italy could also be to much of a natural lover~ *They rank over France over the best lovers on the wooorld~!* So he may be able to sneak control that way. Either way! It will be a pleasant read and hope you do go for it. w!