Reviews for El Guitarrista
randomadorablepikachu chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I swear this story just made my day.

The one that made my yesterday was The Care and Keeping of Demyx.

I've also noticed that you have a knack for fluffy angst. Seriously, even your most emo stories have those moments of absolute fluff. I'm impressed.
Lincoln chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Storm damage my ass.
DragonEmerald98 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I. Flipping. Loved. This! You write flippin' AWESOME Demyx stories!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was...incredible. Such a fnatastic story. And the best AU I believe I've ever read. It got me spazzing, which isn't uncommon, but it proves that I like it. And Xigbar as Demyx's dad? X3 How was I able to picture that so easily? Probably because he is somewhat of a father-like figure. Anywho, great job! ;W;
KierstenIsMyName chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I literally applauded at the end! I loved it! Augh, I can't produce reviews with any sort of substance in them for my life _

Uh... I've been reading your work for a while now, and I have to say that you are one of my favorite authors on or off the internet, right after Heather Brewer D
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I love happy endings! *LOVES*

I enjoyed this story completely!
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Aww! That was really great! I was feeling little bad for Demmy for once again having bad childhood but I'm more than gateful that Axel actually took Demmy to their place and got him back together with his father! .

Hopefully there's more to the story since you haven't put it to be 'complete'! D

Keep on writing! )

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Who cares about looks? Xigbar and Demyx in a father/son relationship just works. And the day you write anything with Demyx not homeless or from a broken family or similar, I will assume someone else has hacked your account.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This story brought me back to the atmosphere of the beach, and the memories I have from working there at a candy store last summer. I remember feeling the same way as Roxas when starting out and trying to keep track of everything. But more importantly, I really like the way everything tied together at the end of the story, including both Xigbar’s and Demyx’s affections for the sea. I do wonder why Demyx didn’t comment on Axel’s driving at some point, if it was really so bad. Then again, he had a lot on his mind.
ShadesofGrey18 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wow... I love it!

It's really quite interesting, how everything just seemed to fall into place. This is an awesome story, and I'd comment further, but I really have nothing more to say besides that.

Sincerely,

Twiliteyes93 :)
YaminoBakuraotaku chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This story is amazingly sweet!
Mizu Hoseki chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
wonderful ending _

Demy deserves a happy ending like that

Mizu
Amymist chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
... I have discovered several new types of dazed laughter... I'm typing this from my phone, so it take years to even sort of sum up how amazing this story was. I'd have to say that the best thing about this is the way you communicated emotion so clearly. If I had to find something I disliked, I'd say I wish it were longer... Now if you'll exuse me, I have to return to being incredibly stunned by this story.
Canderjack chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Whoa, look at you go with the AUs. I bet the boys are enjoying their time out of uniform with the heatwave. It's like a little summer vacation for them before Demyx breaks a bone and they get a new recruit.

Storm damage, my ass. :D
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
It sounds like Demyx's mom was way overdue for a trip to the mental institution. Xigbar's reaction to finding Demyx was priceless.