Reviews for Games
starxphiler54 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Oh no you didn't. Argh! That was downright cruel to leave me hanging like that. Come on! Please?! show a little mercy here. I want more. MORE!
silver-hairedfox chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I really wanted to see how this one was going to go. You've set up such an excellent chain of events. Would you consider finishing it? I, personally, have no creativity whatsoever.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I really hope this wasn't the whole story... There should be more!
Spooky Foxx chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
All that build-up and no "shock the guys" chapter? I was looking forward to it. The description of their thoughts and feelings is excellent.
IAmLoisLane chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
There should be more of this. :) Love it so far.
EO-Hiphuggers chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
OMG! Continue! Loving the rock chick look you described Scully having! Mulder is going to get the shock of his life! LOL :) Can't wait to read more, update soon please! :)

Chloe
easyqueenie chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Update coming soon, been super busy. Sorry everyone.
CatTheRipper chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
please update soon!
minniemouse550 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Fun fun fun
Emily92 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Mulder will have the shock of his life when Scully arrives in that attire.

I'm going to be picky about grammar and point something out. "By the sounds of it, Mulder and the Gunmen had never played so unbeknownst to them; she would have the upper hand" should be "By the sounds of it, Mulder and the Gunmen had never played so unbeknownst to them, she would have the upper hand" since "Mulder and the Gunmen had never played so unbeknownst to them" isn't an independent clause.

This was a fun chapter overall, and I'm looking forward to reading the next one.
Emily92 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I love the premise of this. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Jane Rizzoli chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh man! What is she going to do? :) Please continue!