Reviews for When it's cold outside
Remedy's Melody 109 chapter 1 . 7/26
I really liked tht one :)!
Jaywulf chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oh my god... Oh my god... That was a really good fanfiction... 100000 out of 10! You should write more! It was outstanding, and you have quite the talent X3 I was over here fangirling with every word. And that doesn't happen much. But it did. So *clap clap* awesome.
wolf mccloud chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Damn...I think I got a boner from that...do more like this!
bravebuizel012 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
awesome right now the best fox/wolf ever.
Red Aigh chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Dude, seriously, NICE!
I've only just started writing lemons and this was really great to read. I always found it hard to picture Fox and Wolf together in other people's stories but then I read a few of yours and you just seem to make it flow so effortlessly. Great picturization, I could really see everything happening right in front of me. This is like... the writing I try to achieve. And I sincerely mean that. Amazing job, you should feel very proud.

Red
twitchy t-rex chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
love it :3 especially the ending, so cute.
Lewdra chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fox X Wolf 3 you're an amazing author! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Please,please post more! Yaoi is incredibly hard to find in sources like this, and most of what you do get generally needs alot of improvement. But you are already such an amazing author probably the best one writing for this pairing. So thats why you should continue to share your amazing work with us. It would be unfortunate if someone able to write so well just stopped alltogether.
Yosuga Kamino chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
oooOooooOoh...now that...was...hot and sexy... :P
Pocky Hearts Rainbows chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awwww that was soo sweet. :3
human by form dragon by heart chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
hmm not bad
Redwolf 1307 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
i like all ur Fox x Wolf storys make more :)
Kitetheblade chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Ha! I finally figured out how to log in here again!

An interesting read, I enjoyed it.
FreudTastic chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Awesome. Nuff said. I loved it.
SweetInsaneDream chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh My God! Sindalstar your back! :D

And with a great and beautiful story as always!

Please keep writing more!

Love your works!