Reviews for My Immortal
QueenLee19 chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Omg can you please post more chapters this story is golden... Keep up the good work
Cassandra R chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Please update! This is so good.
Payton's Sister chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Hi i noticed that you haven't updated in forever and a day... would love to see what's next! :)
Switzerland1996 chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
I LOVE THIS! It's so sweet, and angsty, and I'm even a little nervous to read what Lys is thinking. Demon blood is bad! Stupid Ruby... Poor Dean and Candy. Dean having to do that to Candy to save their baby...that little kid better be super grateful, lol. Alright, I'm gonna cut off this ramble. Update! Thanks!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
I knew I forgot to review this chapter amazing as ever girls really love this story I hope lys and Sam can be strong enough to stay of the demon blood and stay away from ruby but I have a bad feeling that not going to happen I hope Dean and candy can work things out hope you can update this asap I need more please puppy eyes :)
xJenzaFreakx chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
So happy to see this updated! Yay! I have a feeling Lys is gonna have a pretty big storyline with continuing her demon blood addiction! It's going to be interesting seeing how she and Sam detox off the stuff and what they'll go through individually. Also can't wait until the cat's out of the bag in general and how Dean and Candy will react to the revelation of their sibling's addiction! Great chapter and can't wait until your next update! Please be soon! xox
adaddario chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Thanks for the update. I love Dean and Candy...can't wait for more.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Great sequel! You did an awesome job with Candy and Dean's change in personalities since there time in Hell. My heart simply broke when Candy was wheeled into Dean's torture room and Alistair brought in their daughter. I just cried when Dean heard the baby crying, I wanted to just bawl my eyes out! It was such a painful scene, him having to torture and kill Candy's soul in order for him to save them and set them free. I can't imagine how both of them must've felt and now that they're out- the memories are gonna eat them alive! I'm so happy they got their baby back, too! It was very realistic to have her be in pain as her fetus reappeared in her womb. her stomach is going to stretch out a bit for the baby to fit, right? She's what, 2 months along? (That is when she lost the baby and died, right?) So, it makes sense that the baby's brought back the same way it was taken. Love how this is playing out and I can'r wait until your next update! hope it's soon, since none of my other fave stories are beign updated at the moment. [ Sad! Awesome writing, you guys! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing this awesome story!
Sam and Dean Crazy ass wrench chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Omg candy having a baby whoo amazing update as always. Love it I wonder how Dean and candy are going to react to lys and Sam working with ruby plus the whole demon blood drinking I have to say I love this story so much please update soon girls I need more :)ps i hope you can update the perfect mate soon I just love that story as well keep up the amazing work girls
AmyLee22 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Sorry it too me awhile to review but don't fear, I'm here hehe. Ok where to start. Omg Candy is prego again. Awesome! I'm glad her and Dean are getting a second chance for the family thing. Love them. Update soon )
megan taylor chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
I can't tell how happy I was to see this updated. I'm so happy Candy is preganat. I was hoping that was what Cas meant. Please update again very soon. I hope Sam and Lys stop and Dean and Candy are ok.
Midnight LeAnn chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Finally! Sammy sees sense! I can't wait for the next chapter. This was a great one. TFN!
SpencerReid'sGorgeousNerd19 chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Thank god! I was wondering why you guys were gonna update this! Things are getting more intresting by the minute. Cannot wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Midnight LeAnn chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Yeah pain is usually a precursor to "something's wrong!" I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon. TFN!
Kayla chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I hope Candy is ok and that her and Dean sort things out, so please keep going I love it. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »