Reviews for Sporting Birds
Seiya's Star chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Again, the way you shed light on the lives of the Dragon Knights is really quite amazing! If I didn't know better I'd say you were a Dragon Knight yourself, with how well you portray their lives!

And I looooove the idea of them being punished by shoveling and mucking around in poop fertilizer for fungus! Of course it makes perfect sense that the La'Crymans would need to be farming their fungus, and they would need some easy fertilizer to make the fungus thrive, and they would need to find some useful way to use their waste... Brilliant, just absolutely Brilliant!

I never cease to be amazed at your writing brilliance...

Oh, and thanks a lot for clearing up the mystery of what Uchida was saying in that one episode! I was never sure I was hearing her words properly, and I was planning on looking it up in the next few days, cause I was unfamiliar with the term Wheeler. Now I have a new direction to go in delving into that particular aspect of the science in the show! [I've already found much of it fascinating, both that which I was already familiar with, and that which was new]
angel raziella chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Hahahahahaaa! Poor Knights, that'll teach em to future time travel! Good story, _