Reviews for Angle and Plane
yamiishot chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Nice dynamic there, I liked it.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This was just amazing! You got their characters down perfectly and it tugged my heart a bit as Ironhide went through the whole fight, trying to see where Prime went wrong and how he could have died (evidence that Prime was already dying before the final strike definitely intrigued me) and what he could have done to prevent it. I always loved the parent/mentor relationship between Ironhide and Prime and the little youngling comment just reinforced it.
arctapus chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Loveliness. Just loveliness. Nice dialog, firm characterization and great point.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow, I could *see* these two in the forest, that was some crystalline writing! Brilliant work with the dialogue and fight scene description! I look forward to more of your stories!
cai-ann chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
AHH, I missed this one too! *breath in, and breath out* now that i've calmed down, this was beauitful, i really do love the way you write Ironhide. I could really see this scene happening too. another amazing story from you.
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
;s; Aw, 'Hide.

The lack of follow-up in the movie to what happened in that scene was a little bit jarring -Optimus is dead, but now he's ALIVE AGAIN s everything's fine? :D - so I like that you gave it some depth. :c It was sweet and sad. I'd say 'Hide needs a hug but he already got one! :D

n-n Loved it.
Shadir chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Very good.
BitterSweetDrug chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I so loved this!

Its very different to your other fics but still it has your touch even if its not Slashy~

And to be honest I was a bit unsure about it, but when I started reading it was great, you are not just great at describing love but also a deep friendship, lets say a platonic love between friends, very good~! *Rereads*
Gixxer Pilot chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is, once again, terrific. I always thought there weren't enough fics dealing with the emotional fallout of Egypt, for it couldn't have been close to easy for NEST or the Autobots to pull themselves together afterward and figure out what to do next. You hit it right on - Prime is not only their leader, but a symbol, and how everyone reacted post-Egypt is something I'm glad you explored. Well done!

Gix
Black Oracle chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
A warming interaction between Ironhide and Optimus. It's always nice to see more of the Autobots' reactions and feelings to Optimus' death. We didn't get to see much of that in the movie.
Spark Shark chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I get so excited whenever I get an email saying you've posted anything, be it new chapter or new story. (: Still looking forward to the next part of Pitch, but this was lovely. I love the interactions between the two of them. I'm not a fan of the pairing, Hide/OP, (but I read and enjoy your stuff anyway cause you can work it~) but I like how you've portrayed them here especially, good work!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Nice to see the two old friends in their full metal jackets, talking through a past disaster, owning and being owned by their own errors. Good take on Ironhide, with his faithfulness and devotion to duty. Couldn't be that he likes Optimus personally. No, no, that's not allowed.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Ironhide trying to find the mistake...and instead finding a deeper truth. It's very possible to believe Prime was already dying by the time they reached the battle in the woods. Sheer numbers and intensity and trying to defend Sam all added up to an impossible situation. I always wondered about that part of the movie - where was Hide? Why wasn't he there helping Prime against those Cons? And the reality sounds like (at least in your telling of the story) Prime was already going down, even if Hide and even Ratchet had been on hand for that last showdown. THAT is a very interesting twist! Sparkwrenching for Hide, since it means that no matter what, he still would have lost his Prime, the one outcome he is unwilling to accept.

(I do like the physical as well as verbal sparring you wrote into this little gem! I got drawn down to the deeper truths, but got a smile at the interactions between these two - right up to Prime smacking Hide with his weapon to get his attention. I am curious - what did Prime see that was unusual in Hide's eyes? Was he fighting against his own mortality?) Very well done as always!
FlamingBitch1408 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
this was very powerful I liked it alot
oddstick chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh my! I really like this. Very interesting and a great take on a plausible 'missing' scene. Well done!