Reviews for Snowflake
Hopefulnoodles17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love this. True, Artemis's heart's a stone.

CorruptionToday
m y e h chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This, is a masterpiece.
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That was beautiful, you are a very talented writer
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Really well written, I love Artemis (she's my favorite Greek God)
Chocopie09 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Nice fanfic. I love your Artemis stories. :)

Chocopie09
MightyPen chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This, like all your other works- is amazing. Truly Amazing.

In my opinion the writing style suits the one-shot format. The more in-depth description is great in that sense.

You're an exceptional writer and I hope I see more of your writing in the near future.

No more that I really need to say, so keep up the good work.

By the way I absolutely love your characterisation of Artemis and Thalia...simply brilliant.
Shrrgnien chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Cynthia reminds me of someone, Fluffy-my-loyal-reader...;)

Well, whatever. It's most likely a coincidence; the eyes are what caught my attention. (Just...thanks for not making it a hunter named Diana...for obvious reasons..)

I enjoyed this, really. It was an interesting character insight into both Artemis /and/ Thalia, and it's certainly an original idea. Well done!
acast chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
okay, i admit it, i did think you were going to give Artemis a child. i loved it!
wisegirlindisguise chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I thought this was going to be another one of those daughter of Artemis fics. I've written one. I'm guilty. Anyways, I don't suggest ending with The End... It would've been a beautiful closing without the need of knowing that it had ended flat out. That's all I have to say. So... yea... Bye!
flawedesires chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow. You surprised me. Most of the people here don't have a good sense of vocabulary...or description. I haven't seen work like this, well, ever. Well done.