Reviews for Nightmare Queen
Lacie Caluanthes chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
_ I really hope you didn't drop this story. Please update! It's really good!
TheDarkEnchanter chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Omg i love this story i hope u update soon i want to know what happens next :D
ivywolf chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
I love it!

I laughed when I remembered the quote from the first book...

"But I guess no one loves a Baku, huh?"

No one but another Baku!

Upload soon, and keep up the good work!

-Ivywolf
Meda Princess chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Pretty good. Songs are a good way to get ideas, and you could also try using nighmare that you've had, or maybe a nightmare someone told you about. I really hope you continue this!
momo hinamori chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
my best friend's name IS HIRUKO! how awesome is that. when i first found it i started read ing it and came along his name. i was so excited i ran to my friend to tell him. saddly he allready knew. oh and he tried cosplaying as hiruko once and epicly failed.
ofbatsandshadows chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
YAY!YOU UPDATED!

This is one of my new favorite stories!Also,I don't really have specifics,but maybe you could do a nightmare where someone's body starts decaying and their actually dead or was my dream last night.
ofbatsandshadows chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
UPDATE!SOON!PLEASE!

tHIS IS REALLY REALLY SUPREMELY COOL and you need to write I have no nightmare ideas...BUT WRITE MORE!NI needs more love!

Love ya

LaLa-In-wAnDeRlAnD
WerecatWarrior chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Gotta say this is AWESOME! I'm hooked and can't wait to find out what happens next! I also think you did a really good job of keeping Hiruko in character. Oh and for nightmares what about one where there's a monster but it's really the person innerself or something like that.