Reviews for Tails Combined
Hmm chapter 3 . 1/28
I'm liking it so far, but your super slow updating makes this not worth reading.
shyboywriter chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
OMG update soon! I have to know what happens! OMG OMG OMG OMG!
StormViper chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
I always need more Zidane x Freya in my life. I always liked that pairing more then Garnet(dagger) maybe I just dislike royalty.

I really enjoyed ya story so far and the bits of humor. Not many grammar mistakes and those that are there are easy to glaze over.

Keep up the good work.
Zidaneizmnky chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Amazing story so far, and really gruesome. It's funny how square didn't make this as absolutely horrific as the scenes really are.
MGF chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Wow. I just read through this fanfiction, and I'm not sure if I should laugh, cry, or kill myself. Your writing style is brilliant, your story ideas are brilliant, what you did to my beloved characters is just... agony. I like it xD

Oh, and for the coins, do you still want names? If so "Gilgamesh, The man of mystery" is still missing.
Myshu chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Well, that was awkward! This story certainly has a perverse sense of humor-at least that suits Zidane's dirty mind. And I still don't know what to think of Vivi's new habit.

Quina's little subplot keeps getting weirder and more interesting at the same time; now I have to see what's in store for poor Vivi.
Myshu chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
The POV switching between Zidane and Freya was funny, and Zidane's interpretation of events made me snicker. The tension in their personal relationship got masked pretty well by the fight over defensive strategy, but then we saw how quickly that fell apart.

I also think it's funny that Burmecians have a ritual for INSULTING PEOPLE. Now that's true class.

The conflict at the party and then in the bedroom both came off really well, full of heated emotion with a dash of violence. It all developed in a realistic way that makes up for the overly-forward and unexplained nature of their relationship in earlier chapters. The divine twist at the end really caught me by surprise, and is sure to make things more interesting from here.

Your prose can get awkwardly worded or verbose (a problem I know I have as a writer, too), but you have some actual talent for storytelling here. If you tighten up your sentences a bit, this could get to be a truly enjoyable read. More words doesn't make a story better! Nor do rambling author's notes (I tend to skip most of 'em anyway.)

(As for the coins, as novel as they might be, they're irrelevant to the story. Just roll with what you got.)
Myshu chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Wow, Burmecian kings are some jerks. It's odd to see his character recast as a harsh and war-eager ruler, if practical in his mercy.

Haha, I'm surprised Zidane didn't seriously rebuffed for feeling up those girls in public, nevermind the race issue-it's just plain lewd. Still, what followed ended up being pretty hilarious, if only for the fact that the king secretly revelled in it.

The timeline was interesting in its own way, like reviewing a history book, and it had a lot of neat touches like the death of Queen Rhea and the hanging gallery at North Gate. If a reader can slog through the boring format, one'll get a good impression of the scope of the devastating war.
j.c.kai chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Wow , another chapter , you write quickly!

Another interesting chapter. Its interesting to see what is going on inside the council hall. In the game you only get a lame note saying "I am discussing with the king go see the inn". Now i can see what is really going on inside :P. ( Well this fanfic is a bit diff then the real story but those twists makes this fanfic fun to read hehe ). Ow and Zidane is one lucky bastard with all those dancers !

Anyays, nice chapter and keep up the good work!
T-Bird chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Okay...okay. Here is what you did right.

More dialogue, believable characters (minus the Primarch), and interesting interconnection of characters in the final fantasy universe. I love the idea of Dysley being quartered!

Here is what you did wrong.

Timelines. Stop making them. They suck. Stop making them. People hate them. Stop making them. Seriously, stop making them!

Other than that, thanks for actually betaing a chapter before you put it up. I'm out, and stop asking me to review your stories!
T-Bird chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Hmm, better. I still don't understand why you do so much for your 'review commentaries', but if it pleases you (and adds length to your chapters) what the hell do I care?

I like that you're putting in more dialogue. And this chapter had funny parts again. That is awesome that you still have a sense of humor. Now. Just pull out that stick from your ass and I'll call it even.
T-Bird chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
What the hell is wrong with you? Who cares about coins? I swear, you do some of the weirdest things to grab peoples attentions! How are coins going to possibly relate to the plot of the rest of the story? And where is that fucking lemon you were talking about?
T-Bird chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
So you go from happiness everywhere to almost nothing but description? Where the hell is the conversation? You screwed up with this chapter big time when it comes to your lack of dialogue problem.
T-Bird chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I'm glad to see you improved some of the basic problems with this chapter. I thought this was supposed to be a one-shot and that you were too lazy and unmotivated to do more after you essentially jerked out all over the website with your sickly ideas.
j.c.kai chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Awesome, another chapter!

This is by far the most interesting twist i have read xD.

It was fun to read but i can't help to find that some bits were a little bit weird. Quina got a kid 0_0.

The part that vivi said that joke to freya made me laugh .

Anyways , keep up the good work!

And i subbed ya story .