Reviews for I Remember You
Viktoria chapter 2 . 1/24
Gute Nacht. without a n. BC it's female. ;)
tmntfan4ever chapter 56 . 8/31/2014
UPDATE! SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL!
tmntfan4ver chapter 56 . 7/13/2014
YOU GOTTA COUNTINUE! THIS TOOK ME TWO DAYS TO READ THIS AND I LOVED IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
Hannurdock chapter 56 . 10/25/2013
I really enjoyed this story, and can't wait for more! I hope you continue to write this. Loved your original characters and the refreshing story plot which is really unique. Thanks.
sabrina chapter 37 . 5/26/2013
ok,i don't know why it's always the good looking chicks who are the monsters!and poor mikey,and zach,and casey!
sabrinamarie.wyles chapter 47 . 5/28/2013
ok what made you think of this?i couldn't tell what was going to happen!YOU'RE AWESOME AT THIS!
sabrinamarie.wyles chapter 46 . 5/27/2013
FINALLY!we have chaplin!and where is Bishop,Karai,and hun and the purple dragons?and who is chaplin's boss?
sabrinamarie.wyles chapter 45 . 5/27/2013
ok,the minute i read this line:"donnie busted his kneecaps with his bo staff."
i was like,:"Okay!finally!I was waiting forever!"
sabrinamarie.wyles chapter 44 . 5/27/2013
okaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy,that was different for don,he comes in,ready to fight if needed,and finds out that he can just take mikey away!and since when are leo's eyes gray-blue?THEIR BLUE!AND BEAUTIFUL,LIGHT BLUE!please don't go changing him!
sabrinamarie.wyles chapter 43 . 5/27/2013
ok,the part where that girl saved donnatello from beating p those humans was cool!he was already mad,and he was about to go all-out ninja on them!
sabrinamarie.wyles chapter 42 . 5/26/2013
i feel so so so so so SO sorry for poor donnie,my second favorite turtle,the one who has the best intellect,the one I could run too!
sabrinamarie.wyles chapter 41 . 5/26/2013
ok,what the SHELL has happened,i didn't catch up on my reading or something!did i skip a chapter somewhere,when did all of this take a detour into madness ville?!
sabrinamarie.wyles chapter 40 . 5/26/2013
ok,i'm sorry,this reminds me of how whites trated blacks before martin luther king jr!i gotta agree with donnie,their not thugs,their not monsters,they have rights too!if you are going to treat them this way,why did yo even let them walk the streets anyways?
sabrinamarie.wyles chapter 38 . 5/26/2013
ok,this is sad,at least leo is the one of his brothers who doesn't crack under pressure,scared and can't really think,but can keep it together?YES!he doesn't crack under pressure,yes,he gets scared,he has a heart,and cares about his friends,and the last line of this chapter made me laugh a bit!
sabrinamarie.wyles chapter 36 . 5/26/2013
okay,i never thought that donnatello would be in a car shop,because from your words,that's what came to mind!and i think it's funny how donnie and splinter were fighting,and leo wound up cooking!and I can't believe donnie's shy around girls,it's such a new way to get to know them!