Reviews for Residual Magic
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Loved it! Could all those Eric's really be a bad thing?
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
oh that was a good one i liked it alot i like how you brought all of them together thank you Kristie
EllieFayeT chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I enjoyed your story so much that I'm now going through & reading the stories you referenced... so that I can reread YOUR story & understand better. :) BTW - you have good taste in authors. ;)

Very much enjoying your "reading list" and also truly enjoy your writing style!
nycsnowbird chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Thank you. I finally got to reading another of the July b'day fics. I apologize for the delay and I know I have so many more to read and meanwhile I've got a chapter to beta for one writer and a blog site to do research on for another. There is never time and I am feeling SO guilty that so much effort was extended to us b'day gals and I am lagging so far behind in reading and acknowledging my profound awe to all of them.

So enough guilt. Just to tell you I loved the story. 5 Erics would be anyone's dream come true. Does that make this 5 in the bush and one in the hand? There's no way she can go wrong choosing any of them. But Niall is a prick to construct such a maddening choice. And at least one of her being pregnant ... so not fair. As a b'day present no less!

Lovely. Thank you so sincerely for being included amongst those other fair ladies.
Zhivago3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
You amazing clever woman! I'm really so honored you did this. Thanks! It was really stellar.
scribeninja chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
*puggles you*

THAT WAS AWESOME!

I loved it so freaking hard! I'm trying to figure out what I would do if there were 5 Erics in front of me. Probably pass out, lol. I mean, damn. 5 sets of skilled hands and mouths, 5 GP's... UNF

Shit... now I'm thinking about that many Alcide's too. *passes out*

*ahem* Thank you for writing this and including my Nerdstud! Love you!
luvvamps chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is cute And I realized that I have read half of these stories. Now I will have to read the ones that I haven't. Thanks!
Vane3131 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Love it love it
LB123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That was great! It was funny, but had pathos as well. It helped that I had read 3 of the 5 Eric's stories and so could feel their loss, the heartache they would feel if they lost their Sookie!

Really great. Thanks!
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Soo good:)

Linda
Northwoman chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was very cute that you brought in so many Erics that we love. Thank you!
Kymea chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I just love your ability to weave a story! I have only read half of these stories but loved the idea. Totally like Niall to do something like this (Gift Wrap anyone)! Thanks for the entertainment and Happy Birthday to all the ladies!
Kristin Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh, that was SO creative Missus T! LOVED IT! I'm honored to have contributed an Eric worthy of a Birthday shout-out!

*hugs*

Kristin
mystic-notions chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was a great story. Very lucky birthday ladies. Happy birthday to you all!
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I loved how you wove all the 'Eric's' into this one story, I have read them all apart from Zhivago and Kristin's (I must remedy that, I know) so it was fun to recognise the FBI guy and The Expert (two of my all time favourite Erics)

I bet the girls will love this story as much as I did!

Happy Birthday to all the July lovelies and big thanks to Missus T and TVGirl Nicole for all your hard work and generosity. This is a wonderful community to belong to and it's all down to people like you!