Reviews for Here We Go Again
Charmedfanforeva chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
Excellent story. You are a very good writer. I love what you are doing with Harry and Hermione. Love the fact that Sirius is in the picture. Hurry with the next chapter.
weathergal08 chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
This is a good story. I hope you continue it soon.
harryhermionealways chapter 17 . 11/10/2011
Great story and I hope that you are able to finish it one day! Love Harry and Hermione together :)
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Good talk Albus. Glad you smartened up finally!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Go Harry and Grangers! There has got to be another way to get rid of the Horcrux.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Excellent! I always wondered why Hermione's parents didn't do something to help Harry.
master-moehri86 chapter 17 . 10/15/2011
great story! really like it, especially the evil plot to kill Hermione, hope you keep writing
Loveanime93 chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
Great fic plz continue
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
The meddling, manipulative old geezer!
old-crow chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
Hi,

Your last chapter seemed to change the direction of your story. The train ride to school and attack were well written. You could have added a few oages to it to make it better, but it's fine as it stands.

So, what happened?

It's not obvious that you painted yourself into a corner. Why did you abandon your tale?

Old-Crow
ShortieJ chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
Wow... This is an amazing story so far! I love how the future Dumbledore came back to help... Things are going much better this time around. I love Harry and Hermione's relationship. I love how Sirius is now a professor. ) My only hope is that someday you update this fic!

**ShortieJ**
raven spotter chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
Fantastic story, I am really looking forward to the next update, please don't make me wait to long.

Steve