Reviews for Here We Go Again
1529 chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
Good story to this point, I would be interested in reading more if it was updated. I do think that the apology was unnecessary to Angelina and the team. While it was undoubtedly nice to apologize, it was not really necessary as the requirement for practice had been added so late that nothing else could be done about already existing plans. The ultimatum when there was no previous warning for Harry that a practice was going to happen is what should have resulted in an apology... In both canon and this chapter, Angelina comes across as a tyrant who should not really have been give the position of Captain, while Wood was a fanatic, the team was able to bend him to their needs at least slightly and he never blamed Harry for ending up in the hospital wing or for falling to the dementors... The common theme with Angelina is a win at all cost mentality that is more reminiscent of standard Slytherin practice than any of the other Gryffindor players.
Charmedfanforeva chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
Excellent story. You are a very good writer. I love what you are doing with Harry and Hermione. Love the fact that Sirius is in the picture. Hurry with the next chapter.
weathergal08 chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
This is a good story. I hope you continue it soon.
harryhermionealways chapter 17 . 11/10/2011
Great story and I hope that you are able to finish it one day! Love Harry and Hermione together :)
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Good talk Albus. Glad you smartened up finally!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Go Harry and Grangers! There has got to be another way to get rid of the Horcrux.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Excellent! I always wondered why Hermione's parents didn't do something to help Harry.
master-moehri86 chapter 17 . 10/15/2011
great story! really like it, especially the evil plot to kill Hermione, hope you keep writing
Loveanime93 chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
Great fic plz continue
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
The meddling, manipulative old geezer!
old-crow chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
Hi,

Your last chapter seemed to change the direction of your story. The train ride to school and attack were well written. You could have added a few oages to it to make it better, but it's fine as it stands.

So, what happened?

It's not obvious that you painted yourself into a corner. Why did you abandon your tale?

Old-Crow
ShortieJ chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
Wow... This is an amazing story so far! I love how the future Dumbledore came back to help... Things are going much better this time around. I love Harry and Hermione's relationship. I love how Sirius is now a professor. ) My only hope is that someday you update this fic!

**ShortieJ**