Reviews for Here We Go Again
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Good talk Albus. Glad you smartened up finally!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Go Harry and Grangers! There has got to be another way to get rid of the Horcrux.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Excellent! I always wondered why Hermione's parents didn't do something to help Harry.
master-moehri86 chapter 17 . 10/15/2011
great story! really like it, especially the evil plot to kill Hermione, hope you keep writing
puncher71 chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
Great fic plz continue
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
The meddling, manipulative old geezer!
old-crow chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
Hi,

Your last chapter seemed to change the direction of your story. The train ride to school and attack were well written. You could have added a few oages to it to make it better, but it's fine as it stands.

So, what happened?

It's not obvious that you painted yourself into a corner. Why did you abandon your tale?

Old-Crow
ShortieJ chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
Wow... This is an amazing story so far! I love how the future Dumbledore came back to help... Things are going much better this time around. I love Harry and Hermione's relationship. I love how Sirius is now a professor. ) My only hope is that someday you update this fic!

**ShortieJ**
raven spotter chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
Fantastic story, I am really looking forward to the next update, please don't make me wait to long.

Steve
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 17 . 5/21/2011
Not sure about the feasibility of the Slytherin plot...lol
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 14 . 5/21/2011
Interesting cliffhanger. Enjoying the story.

I did wonder whether Neville will show his Griffindor courage and manage to wield Godric's sword?

Looking forward to reading the rest.
Cringo chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
I have a couple of problems with this chapter and it is really just personal bias more than anything...but still I would like to share my thoughts.

Angelina springs a surprise all day practice, not just a couple of hours, but all blooming day and Harry speaks up saying he has plans that day and Angelina then shoots Harry down, even though you yourself said she tried to do it lightly, still she says something snarky at him and Harry defends himself by stating he has plans already for that day. The upstart is this, you have Hermione telling Harry that he set himself up before the team and being disrespectful to his captain and I don't see that at all. I see the captain not respecting her team might have plans on a Saturday and then when one of them does get bitchy about it. I feel like this was really handled all wrong and Harry was not at fault here.

Second problem is you have Hermione wanting Harry to wear his swimsuit to serve all the female players plus Hermione breakfast in bed. So in the next chapter or few, I would like for you to have Hermione in her bikini serve all the boys on the Quidditch team breakfast so that Hermione can share her body just as she expects Harry to share his. My only other huge problem with this, is Hermione herself told her mom that Harry does not enjoy being the center of attention and yet you have all the girls kissing (oh lets not forget to let the guys also kiss Hermione's face and neck too) Harry and when he tries to hide under his invisible cloak she jerks it away from him and makes him walk the walk of (for want of another word) shame, and making him the center of attention that Harry supposedly hates. Then Hermione kisses him as a thank you for allowing me to humiliate you and wow, I kissed you so you need to be a good sport about the whole thing...this is why Hermione needs to be showed that it is embarrassing as heck and lets see her in the limelight that she just shoved Harry.

I enjoy your story and I enjoy re reading your story. Can't wait to see what the evil trio has planned for Hermione. lol
Cringo chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
I'm re reading your story and noticed when Ron went on his rant that he again brought up Harry stealing Hermione from him. I also noticed that Harry confronts everything except that in answer to Ron and his stupidity. Which to me means Ron is not as kosher about Harry and Hermione's relationship as he is saying he is...hmmm makes me wonder if more will come of that.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »