Reviews for A Reason To Carry On ON HIATUS!
Barila.Arkenstone chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
UPDATE SOON PLEASE This story is really interesting! xD
Parvati chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Namaste, mera naam 'Paro' hai, I love you story! Please keep update soon, for it is good. I am impressed you story, is very original! Please excuse English, I just move from New Delhi, India. I love you story, even though it take me a hour to translate it to Hindi, it is worth it! Please update soon, ji?

Achaa phir melengey

Paro (Parvati)
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
did you know celtic women practically created a perfect sound track for this story
xx44BellaLuna44xx chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
I love this story it is absolutely amazing! I love how you inserted a new character that fit right into the real plot of LOTR! Please, keep writing more!
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 17 . 2/9/2011
Me again XD

Yey, another update from one of my favorite stories!

Graet job with this chapter by the way, but yey! they have finally set off on the quest! Really cant wait to read more and see how you write it and include Clara :D

I also look forward to seeing how the fellowship bonds with Clara in it, and again, I look forward to reading more of your fantastic stories :)
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 17 . 2/3/2011
Omg Omg so happy to have a new chapter. i love how Aragorn calls Clara 'little Miss'. i can sort of picture Clara wrestling boromir to the ground and showing her what she's made off lol. Cant wait for the next chapter
Kaleidoscopezx chapter 17 . 2/3/2011
i like this chapter. I was good! Update faster!
Glitterthorn chapter 17 . 2/3/2011
You genius! Poor Frodo needs a good romance, usually it's Legolas that gets all the girls :)
TwisterF5 chapter 17 . 2/3/2011
I like this chapter! You write really well, and the way she is included in the storyline is great! :)
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
Wicked chapter, that was absolutly wonderful to read! I'm a bit late with my review, I've had no internet over christmas! Anyway, a great job done with this chapter...I really like reading about Clara and the relationships she has with the other characters, can't wait to read more :)
wolviegurl chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Great chapter, please update again soon.
BillytheKid22 chapter 16 . 12/22/2010
I've read all the chapters you've got posted so far and I have to say I love this story! I like Clara and the relationship she has with all the characters. You make her fit into the story really well. I am curious which road Clara will take later on, as the fellowship falls apart.

Anyways, great job so far!
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
Thanks for the chapter, cant wait for the update next year. I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing, you've already proved that with your other chapter :)
SilverUkami chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
You are awesome!

Seriously, I can't tell you how much I love this fic...! it has everything I love in a fic, and that's a lot!

I seriously hope you will update soon, especialy since Christmas holidays are here and people, like moi, have more time to read and review... C:

Hope you update!

Lots of love and Christmas-y spirit to everyone!

~SilverUkami
HobbitChik chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
yay! oh that was a funny chapter )