Reviews for FireWater
Madame Vodka chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
hey if you ever did rewrite this story (firewater) i would love to read it! my email is hope you are still writing! firewater is a really interesting story very unique!
kristin chapter 9 . 7/2/2007
I really like your story. You should finish it. I really want to know who it ends. Hope you decied to finish it.

Your new fan.
Spirit Youko chapter 8 . 1/22/2007
I LOVED this story when you came out with it. I am very glad you are picking it up again, even if it is only a rewrite. People are cruel, and then you kill them. . I added you on my livejournal, though I couldn't get the gundam-wing-diaries link to work, what was your user name-I got the main link to work(I think). Happy you're back.
tyleet88 chapter 9 . 1/22/2007
Hey I was wondering where you got to...i'll be reading your works on Gundam wing diries ..( I love Shenlong's works :D ) don't let a few hateful people who don't have any sense, make you stop writing. If you love to write then do it, I'm for you. Good luck and HUGS!
tyleet88 chapter 8 . 12/22/2006
this is such a good story..I really hope you get back to this real real real soon... :D plz update
tyleet88 chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
very good ..waiting for updates...still waiting :D
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
A very interesting AU you've concocted here. The Rose Clan turned out to be so sinister. I can't wait to find out more about the prophecy - and more shounen-ainess with Heero/Duo and Trowa/Quatre!

Please update soon!
insanechildfanfic chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
this is great
Stars in a Shoebox chapter 8 . 12/18/2004
O.O Woww... it's such a cool plot... You are an amazing writer! Love the story! And Duo is awesome! YAY!
CPfeb chapter 8 . 6/22/2004
OMG WRITE MORE NOW! its been what - 2 YEARS? Do you not like your faithful readers or do you just enjoying torturing us? evil evil being...-_-* anyhoo, please please please write more!
Lady Tsuru chapter 8 . 9/18/2003
This is such a good story! Pretty, pretty, pretty please continue?
Xandranda chapter 8 . 7/28/2003
it's good. duo accepted the explanation a little willingly but apart from that well done. can you describe the weapons a little bit and get the action going. i'll be back for more. bye now.

Xandranda xx
SuperBakaGirl chapter 8 . 2/25/2003
great chapter, i've waited so long for it. hope you get the next one out soon, but if it takes some time i understand. i'ld rather it be good than rushed. _
Gingit-chan chapter 8 . 12/24/2002
OOOOooooOOOoooooo! New chapter, new chapter! *jumps up and down* As always; very good but needs more 1x2 action. Please? Even just a kiss or two? *puppy face* Oh, by the way, Merry Christmas! v
Olivia Y chapter 3 . 12/15/2002
Umm...story was long...taking it slowly...I'm happy you decided to take the vote on Yaoism... I am pro-yaoi so you know how I feel, I will keep reading now...bai