Reviews for Cookie Heart
arianacabello chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
How did I miss this?

I'm crying. Sometimes I feel like giving up on Bat, because you know they didn't get very many moments in the show, but stories like these renew my faith in my beloved OTP.

Oh my Gosh, you're like perfect. First you write Spam, then Bat? I love you. *hugs*

-AJ-
Lucyole chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
aww sweet i want a cookie now but i*give you a cookie instead then* for that super sweet and yummy story
Jadiee chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Good Story
Digidestend Angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Loved it!
ParadoxMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
that was pimp. ik ik my wrdng sux but seriusly, i bow down to ur amazng riting skillz :) i wish i was as good of a writr as u.

I hope you make this a multichapter fanfic

Thanks,

PxM
TheWritingMonster chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is cute, I love how it all seemed to fall into place and all because of a cookie. Great stuff.
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
awwwwwwww love it! r there gonna be more chapters or is this the end? i loved this chapter! cat and beck r sooooooo cute together :) 3
malpal8D chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This was soooo cute. I loved it3 Wonderful work. :)
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
A fic this beast isn't legal. I'm taking you to court.

Just kidding, this was very epic. I like Beck's confused attraction to Cat and the ending was adorable/sweet/funny/Bat-like. I enjoyed this and I would write a longer review but I'm being forced to watch Sonny With A Chance by my - yes - brother. Don't worry about him. ANYWAY, awesome job!
freelux chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO PERFECT!

LIKE, JUST. HOLY HELL. THIS WAS PERFECT AND YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND OKAY? OKAY.

no more caps lock. c:

but really, dear, this was simply perfection and i adored it. it's not my BeckCat bias speaking, either. i got all giddy with excitement when i saw you wrote BeckCat, and then i read this, and the whole time i'm like having a heart attack like cat is (rofl :P) because i just absolutely love this and you and wow this review sucks but whatever. I LOVE THIS. 33

dnkjagfnlkgjndflkh.