Reviews for New Moon: The True Story
ooh cliffy
brook330 chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
Awesome. Review
nelly chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
Its great please keep writing
dolphinmama06 chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
Yay Alice is back sort of I like Alice and emmett along with Jake and Bella but I am a team Emmett girl can't wait for the next chapter
dolphinmama06 chapter 13 . 9/12/2011
Bella a wolf that is so cool I can't wait to see what u have instore for her and jake
dolphinmama06 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
I just started reading your story but I am loving it so far
Sara Fisher chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
Love it! Look forward to more soon!
Avatar2009 chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
Keep Going. You are keeping me in suspence!
Avatar2009 chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
I love how you have done the story. I never expected Bella to phase into a wolf.

Good Job!

please keep writing the story!

_
Sara chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
Love It! Hope you can post more SOON! Good character and plot development... surprised about Bella's transformation.. neat twist.
Musicalroza999 chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
This is amazing! However, one thing you might want to edit is how long that one paragraph is. Breaking it into a couple smaller ones will make it much easier to read. Otherwise this is really really great! :D I love it!
Noini chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
Cool really didnt expect that... mmm wonder what is going on? cant wait for the next instalment
Fanpire216 chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
LOVED IT! and I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING AT ALLLLL! Great twist I can't wait to see where this goes!
JJ Twi1ight chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
I hope your computer gets well soon, I don't know what I would do without mine.

In the mean time, I am writing a story and I would love to have your input. It is New Moon from Jacob's pov, called "Jacob's NM" and your opinion would be appreciated.

Also for your own story I have recently become a beta if you want any help please let me know.
JJ Twi1ight chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
That was a good chapter. I like that Bella took some time to think but made a solid decision. I also like that Edward accepted her decision without being a jerk about it, it is so easy for fanfic authors to make into a terrible person.

As for continuing: It certainly does not feel finished, especially mentioned the red hair (Victoria) so that certainly indicates unfinished business. But as for continuing this story vs. a sequel that really just all depends on how much more you want to tell and what sort of ideas you have. So I really think that only you can answer that question.