Reviews for Over the Deep End
IloveCanon chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
:O You..like...LURE!*(( 3&*( 4 ##$%

We have, like, the same tastes! How did this happen LOL?(I've been under a rock and haven't come on this site in awhile, and this is what I find, yayz!)I've been watching As The World Turns for a few years now, and Luke and Reid are by far my fav couple. I had no idea I would come across another fan! My girlfriends all tease me for watching a soap opera(I watch it with my son Kyle;D). But if Luke and came out of it, I'm happy I watched it.(I'm going to stop rambling ;)

Anyway, this fic was Lure scenes! Noah can be really b*tchy sometimes, and this suits him. C:

Off track, I'd love an alternate ending to the show.;_; It made me cry a lot and I would like some type of happy ending.*sigh* Stupid writers!...LURE 4ever you morons! Gotta go! Take care dearie!
LxR4Eva chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
XD Like father, like son.

Luke and Reid are super cute! Great job!
Winry1021 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Tee-hee...

Anyway, man I loved this crazy-Noah-that-goes-insane-on-Luke-because-he-didn't-get-what-he-wants-cuz-he's-a-crybaby-loser-who-only-thinks-about-himself-and-gets-locked-up-in-jail-because-of-his-attempt-at-rape-cuz-no-one-else-will-do-him-not-even-richard-his-pet-midget-cuz-he-sux story! :D You are amazing, and I love you and your awesome writing skills! I sorta feel bad for Noah, because you're writing makes me like him(damn you, but your awesome anyway. DX). But the Luke and Reid...ness, is so cute!*squealing* NOAH GOT FIRED HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Serves him right for treating " " like that.*whispers the copyright* Well since this message is being a b*tch and doing this weird scrolling thing, Imma have to end this short. You know what? Screw this message. I'm doing what I want! Nana! So, I love this story because it helped me (and I'm sure many other people) to vent their stress from the weird situation going on with the Luke, Reid, and "Fuzz Hair"*whispers another copyright* so thank you very much. You also brought to us magnificent Lure, and that is a gift in itself for they share an unseparable bond that overcame the evil of the writer's sucky script writing.:D AT least one thing turned out good for Noah- he won't be able to wear nerdy shirts anymore cuz he'll be in a prison uniform! Love ya!
kiky21 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
absolutely loved it!
arwydd123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
YAY a psycho Noah story! - As weird as it sounds that I went looking for this kind of thing, this story was wonderfully written and I can just see each scene happenning in my head. Love the ending and very in character!

...SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
queerpoet chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I really enjoyed this! I was wondering who was going to write a psychotic Noah fic. And yet you still made me feel bad for him. Great job. The Luke/Reid moments were great too.