Reviews for Like We Used To
Did you know Teddy's name is Edward not Theodore bc it ks
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 53 . 12/16/2012
Great story :D
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Why are James and Fred in their dorm if they're a year above? It doesn't work like that
PsychoticSmartypants chapter 39 . 7/31/2012
Both the childs have thier names starting from M
PsychoticSmartypants chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
I dont like the. Nate idea its good but it has to be scorp at the end. All rt?
Guest chapter 53 . 7/22/2012
Just caught up with reading the end of this story. Nicely done!
FanofSlytherins7711 chapter 53 . 7/12/2012
Great end to the story! Fantastic job!
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 53 . 7/10/2012
Wow its the end! And its an awesome ending! It was sad that Liz and Al had problems with having a baby, but I'm glad that they eventually did have a baby! Yay for them!
And to you, good luck with future endeavours! :D
muggle39 chapter 53 . 7/9/2012
This was the best chapter yet! It was a bit confusing when it came to telling who is who but i absolutely loved it! This was probably he best Harry Potter FanFic i found and there are absolutely thousands so im vey lucky i stumbled upon yours! The story line was very unique and had lots of interestin twists and turns and i think thats what makes his HP FanFic so special because its not just about defeating the bad guy. Its about the stuff that goes on in the lives of the characters as well. Thank you for this wonderful story and maybe one day it really will be a book. If it does turn into one, I would love to buy it!

Love,
Caitlyn
TheIntrovertedWriter chapter 53 . 7/8/2012
U need to make a sequel to this! Like their kids!
Guest chapter 53 . 7/8/2012
Asdfghjkl; it was soooooo goood!
FanofSlytherins7711 chapter 52 . 6/14/2012
It was great! keep up the great writing!
amama123 chapter 52 . 6/10/2012
Aww :') This is one of my all time favourite stories. It was one of the first stories I read here and it is just so good :D
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 52 . 6/9/2012
Aaaaaaaaaawwww so cute!
FanofSlytherins7711 chapter 51 . 6/5/2012
So far this story has been great! Cant wait to see what you do for the ending of it! I understand being busy, but keep writing! :)