Reviews for The Hill of Swords
Warmach1ne32 chapter 22 . 7h
... This has been one hell of a ride, good sir. Awe and Greatness isn't enough of a description for what this story has achieved in delivering to it's readers. This story is in the top 3 best stories that I have read. Everything is in excellent quality; the characters, the lessons it teaches the readers through the characters, the action, and the way the work is written flow smoothly and clearly. No amount of praise is enough to complement your vision of this story to make it possible and the writing skills to make it happen.

What started as a comfortable way to explore the world of Fate/Stay Night through a ZnT crossover has have me hooked to the franchise through your excellent portrayal and incredible material. Thank You from the bottom of my brain for this experience you have created for everyone, myself included to enjoy.

Sincerely, a Reader
Warmach1ne32 chapter 7 . 3/28
Great chapter, but Ruby and Sapphires are the same stone it's just that Sapphire have more of 1 element which caused a Ruby to become a Sapphire. So Sapphires are actually blue Rubies.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 8 . 3/11
-Ninjas are better.
I agree. so why dont you go and KILL the pirates Shirou?
Jenner380 chapter 23 . 3/5
This is one of the best stories I have read here on ff. Both plot wise, character development and grammar. Thanks for the awesome fic Gabriel, you rock!
Diaspared chapter 12 . 2/10
I will never forgive this series its perversion of Arthurian Myth, but I will say that it granted a very interesting protagonist.
Astrobot1745 chapter 23 . 2/7
I loved this story, every element felt deliberate and thought out. I hope that I can find another story of equal value eventually.
Your boot is unlaced
...
Yes, after that battle I do think I would involuntarily glance down.
Wow.
Brilliant.
And here I was anticipating:
'And she would make double damn sure, in the name of Founder Brimir and the Root, whatever that was, that when he would participate properly it wouldn't be with Eleanor.'

XD
Ceifeiro chapter 23 . 1/17
This was honestly fantastic. It was well-written, and everything in the story meshed well. You made the cast come alive, you made them real. You were able to capture my complete attention, to the point that when I wasn't able to read it, I was waiting for when I could. You changed Shirou's character, but it wasn't poorly done (I don't know if you changed anyone in FoZ since I've never read/watched it), and added to the Master/Servant relationship. Though I'm sad you had to end this story, I'm glad that you finished the story the way you did, instead of dragging it on when you recognized that you would be unable to continue at the quality you had. The ending was definite, and I'm glad that you gave us an ending that let Shirou meet Saber, as well as giving us plenty of room to imagine what happened in between. As for who I imagine managed to get Shirou, I think that Henrietta would be the most fitting (though I would love it for Tabitha to be able to be with Shirou as well, since he seems to draw threesomes out of anything), since they had already expressed affection for each other, and gone farther into their relationship with than Shirou had with anyone else. Again, thank you for the story (though I'm a few years past its ending), and good luck with your future endeavors.
jordanlink7856 chapter 23 . 1/15
Y'know, I actually stopped reading this near the end, just because I didn't want it to end? It was that good. It's the best way I can express how I feel about this. Amazing work.
Blindguy95 chapter 23 . 1/8
Damm. Howd this gem slip by me? This has been a great story full of amazingly written charectors and im glad i took the time to read it. Thank you for your hard work!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/30/2016
All I can say is thank you
ivan0061509 chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
this was the best ending it was a really good story
PersonaHeart13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I love this story! What a great ending! So full of adventure, romance and mystery. It makes me want more!
YeTianshi chapter 23 . 12/15/2016
I don't think I've ever read an ending so beautiful before :')

Every chapter you brought something new to the table, whether it was comedy from the interactions and jokes, sadness from the heart breaking moments, happiness at reunions and accomplishments, or even just pure adrenaline from the battles.

I loved reading every single chapter, thank you so much for writing, and letting us read it :D
2,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »