Reviews for The Hill of Swords
ChinRa chapter 23 . 7/18
Still good fanfic though. Thanks for the fanfic!
ChinRa chapter 23 . 7/18
Can you please tell me who you pick on who Shirou bagged? even in private message
Wowza48 chapter 23 . 7/14
Louise was right. It IS much funnier when it happens to Shirou. Fantastic story.
rickyp01 chapter 19 . 7/8
so, HOW did sheffield survive getting a caliburn-lobotomy again?
Halt Jagged chapter 1 . 7/6
Hey, a suggestion? Um, might want to introduce some kind of line break so people know where your authors note ends and where your Story begins thanks seems pretty fun so far.
Ambrosius Amon chapter 21 . 6/27
For your explanation of Reality Marbles, the description seems to me incorrect. Reality Marbles are known as the natural ability of Daemons, manifesting entirely from what is known as their Alien Common Sense. Thus, what it takes for a being to manifest its own Reality Marble, is to bring their Existence farther away from that of Nature, rather than closer. Only by having an Alien Common Sense may an Existence differ enough from that of Gaia to be able to switch its Self with the World. An example of this is Shirou Emiya. Unlimited Blade Works is only manifested through his own Alien Common Sense. His existence is that of a Sword rather than a Human. Rather than being a Human with Sword Traits, he is a Sword with Human Traits and a Human Body. Thus, he possesses an Alien Common Sense distorted enough to Replace itself with the World.
GrandmaBatman chapter 23 . 6/16
thank you very much for so incredible story! really love it
justchill59295 chapter 19 . 6/10
It's annoying how siesta is in EVERYTHING!
justchill59295 chapter 14 . 6/9
I like Archer better
justchill59295 chapter 10 . 6/8
whoa! As of chapter 10 it's possible to act like a pussy then turn around and act like you Gilgamesh!
VN-Novels chapter 23 . 6/6
We need an Omake where both Shirou and Arturia gets summoned by an the older Louise.
i came back to read because it is too good, and can't help but wonder if anyone would make a react fanfic
justchill59295 chapter 6 . 6/1
I honestly just can't take "torashinal" seriously. Its a joke of a weapon.
I know this is almost a decade old, and that I'm a little late to the party. But holy shit this was one of the best stories I've ever read.
vvvvvvvvvvvv