Reviews for The Hill of Swords
jmcdavid chapter 8 . 3/17
Oh God...the interactions between Shirou and Sylphid are so adorable that I'm worried my teeth will decay from how sweet they are!
theLawbringer chapter 23 . 3/13
Fucking masterpiece... I don't normally get a chance to actual read a completed story very often as you yourself stated they are usually forgotten before ending but the hill of swords is one of the only 2 stories I'll remember... thank for this "Blessing"
EndlessChains chapter 23 . 3/10
A well done story. This was an amazing story to read. The mix of the two animes really complimented each other well with how the characters were able to interact with one another as well as how Shiro affected the world of Familiar of Zero. The humor and adventure was amazing as I find myself getting excited for what the characters would do as well as not being able to hold back a smile or laughter. The emotions in the story was well done with Shiro wanting to find Arturia as well as Louise making him more then just a sword. There were the endearing moments as well with how Shiro and Louise interacted with one another that made them more then just Servant and Master, but into siblings that they can trust one another on the battlefield. A wonderful story to read over and over when possible. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Glasses Writer chapter 23 . 3/10
Wow...That was a satisfying marathon !
Your an amazing author you know that !
MarkedPariah chapter 18 . 2/18
Ha another good chapter the break involving random tomfoolery was nice change of pace, while still helping to develop the new knight order.
MarkedPariah chapter 16 . 2/13
Wow honestly the way you finish off your chapters is pretty fantastic. I've enjoyed reading the perspective of Louise every time as a way for you to end your chapters this one was particularly good.

Thanks for sharing.
MarkedPariah chapter 14 . 2/13
O wow it is kind of amazing how you managed to make it sad that he was supposedly dead, and then do a 180 and make it sad that he survived thanks to the kindness of a stranger.
DaMan chapter 23 . 2/4
This is a piece of art. Too bad you never got to write the world hopping side stories or continue it with season 4 of ZnT.
Should you ever start writing again - and I hope you do - if Louise summons Shirou again what stops him from summoning Saber? That seems quite doable, especially with Louise having that method to summon a specific person she could teach Shirou.
saifdavinci chapter 23 . 1/31
Plot Twist: The baby goes back to Earth where he gets caught in a fire looses his memory, is rescued by Kiritsugu, is named Shirou, summoned by Louise and impregnates his mother.
David990 chapter 1 . 1/29
Since it's been so long since you completed this story I was wondering if your willing to reveal who snagged Shirou at the end?
Shironak chapter 23 . 1/27
The fourth time I read this one and my opinion never changes.

It's just amazing.

Shirou's character is perfectly portrayed, while he might seem a little OOC at times but we get an explanation to his way of acting most (If not every single one of them) of the times that something like this happens and it's actually believable that Shirou came up with that.

This man's (Woman's? I don't know, here Gabriel it's a male name but I don't know in other Countries) is perfect, it's never confusing nor troublesome to keep up with the story's pace, and as far as my memory gets the grammatical mistakes are minimum if there are any to begin with.

The plot it's consistent and while the end leaved me wanting more, I think it's a good point to let this fic end.

If you, dear reader, are a fan of Fate/Stay Night and especially of Shirou Emiya (Like myself) then 'The Hill of Swords' and 'In Flight', both written by this Author, are something that you just have to read. No excuses. First time I read this I didn't even know what The Familiar Of Zero was and I still loved it. The same happened with 'In Flight'. I haven't seen Sekirei and yet I liked it, a lot.

So, in summary, this fic is a masterpiece between all the things that you can find in this website. If you're looking for quality Crossovers, then you have found it.
essex2 chapter 23 . 1/23
I heard about this story years ago, but because I'd never read or seen either series, hadn't read it until now. A truly excellent piece of fiction.
Ugandan Knuckles chapter 23 . 1/18
Henrietta FTW!
Lolo John chapter 11 . 1/7
I salute you sir to know that there are people with works who still read and write fanfictions. I'm a reader but in the future I hope I can write my own story too but 3-5 years full of construction projects being an engineer is too much for me too handle but the pay is only thr stress reliver $100k is the reason I keep on working hard...
Gotta live it...
After all this time, still a story i come back to couple of times a year for a well written piece of literature filled with everything a person could want.
2,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »