Reviews for The Hill of Swords
Waka Nebbiolo chapter 23 . 16h
I have no flowery words. I'm not that eloquent. All I can say is that was a damn good read. Very well done.
Genesis09 chapter 23 . 10/19
Wow, just wow. I found this story yesterday and marathoned it loving it the whole way. Not only did you write and develop all the characters in amazing ways but you actually finished it. This is the first FoZ/FSN crossover that I’ve seen finished and I love the concept of the crossover because it just fits so well. I have my own conclusions as to the open endings you left behind as you intended. I loved this story more than I can put into text here. I can only hope that you enjoyed writing this as much as I enjoyed reading it and I can’t wait to see if you do more FSN stories. Good luck with all your future endeavors.

- Gen
Albertrojas chapter 23 . 10/9
I have to admit, I dislike that line about a threesome(or more accurately, that it's MMF. I know, double-standards and all that, but...*shrugs*).

But damn, who got pregnant?! (It's either Henrietta, Siesta, Tabitha or Kirche. I myself and leaning to either Henrietta or Siesta.)

There are some stuff I don't really agree with(like the aforementioned threesome), but overall, it's a good fic.
lirial89 chapter 23 . 9/29
I really enjoyed this story, i love that Shirou got his happy ending and that things ended on a happy if bittersweet note. Thank you for writing this :)
Old Bert chapter 23 . 9/24
This is probably one of the best stories that I have read on this site. One of the reasons is because you actually managed to finish the story. But the other reasons are because you write a story with an amazing plot, well developed characters, you put a good amount of detail without it becoming dull and you ended it with a great epilogue that would resonate with the people who connected with your story and the characters in it. All in all I have to congratulate you on writing and finishing an interesting, well put together story that many people would enjoy. I hope that any other stories that you are writing or are going to write turn out as well as this one did.
Lordsunshine64 chapter 23 . 9/19
An Amazing story. Thank you for writing this. I hope you're not dead.
MrKeper chapter 23 . 9/17
thanks for the story
crackdmoon chapter 23 . 9/6
I don't know either of these fandoms but I gave it a try anyways and loved it. Thanks for writing this.
CaynKrios chapter 16 . 8/30

httpssea,guy . /post/155700743299

l.
A post/155700k..n n .b kkcom./posti/155700l . c. .n . nnnpost/155700n2.:)ll... 1 post/155700743299Arslan
CaynKrios chapter 15 . 8/30
m .Jib. .the

nnn
post/155700743299
VN-Novels chapter 17 . 8/28
We all know Alaya may have thing for Emiya. Arcuied is essentially Gaia, so there's Shiki. And Ryougi seeing as she's considered the embodiment of the Root, so Mikaya.
Florian Knox chapter 23 . 8/13
A formative work I return to frequently. Gabriel, thank you for entertaining me and inspiring me.
Jojobrn chapter 23 . 7/31
This was a great story. I dont think there are any I liked better (that I've read so far).
Hitedo chapter 5 . 7/29
I don't know about kamaitachi but gilgamesh uses a weapon named Enkidu which may or may not be the weapon you are talking about.
Fencer22 chapter 23 . 7/28