Reviews for The Hill of Swords
UnseatedShinigami chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
You mentioned in your note that you wanted to maybe take your Louise and Shirou to other worlds, and in story this could actually be done using the Nasuverse's Second Magic. Although Zelretch is the only one capable of fully utilizing the Kaleidoscope maybe Louise could reverse engineer it. Maybe have it set sometime before Hill Of Sword's epilogue. Might even consider Zelretch taking Louise as a protege and Shirou struggling to make sure she doesn't get traumatized or crippled like usually happens with his students. Hilarity ensues.
UnseatedShinigami chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
Incredible. Loved every part of this. Two days non stop reading binge and worth every second. You managed to combine two excellent series and lost nothing in transition. I am a big fan of the Nasuverse and I have nothing but respect for how well you conveyed it. I'm less up to date on Familiar of Zero, I didn't know there was a second season let alone a third, but now I'm afraid to watch them because I don't know how well they'll measure up to this story. Truly amazing job.
Mack006 chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
'The Blue' are you referring to Aoko Aozaki or Saber? Shirou is kind of afraid of Saber in some way. I am not sure of him meeting Aoko, only Shiki did. Besides she is fairly nice, in at tsundere kind of way.
SirMandokarla chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Duel, as in combat, rather than dual, as in of two parts.
Exultant, as in celebratory, rather than exalted, as in held in high regard.
The storytelling prinny chapter 23 . 6/27/2014
This ending, while sad, is what I'd describe as "right".
It's sad, but beautiful even so. Congratulations for making a great story where events unfolded the "right" way and "right" ending
TheLiteHasTruth chapter 23 . 6/25/2014
SneakyDevil chapter 23 . 6/25/2014
I've had many reactions to finishing a story before. I've laughed, I've smiled, I have even cried once or twice (but don't tell anyone). I don't think I've ever laughed, smiled and cried all the same time to finishing store before most certainly not finishing a fanfiction before.

I stumbled upon Fate/stay night many many years ago and now stumbling upon fanfiction only a couple years after that I now recently found this story. It's been a long time since I've read Fate/ stay night... just reading the first chapter of your story made me go back and read all over again and remember how wonderful it was. The most amusing thing I think is that I would've never found this story if it weren't for an unfinished story with a small little authors note saying where he got the inspiration to write his own story from.

This was by far one of the most satisfying fanfictions I've ever read, and I've read about 800 now. This story has successfully re-awakened the love I had Fate/ stay night, so I hope you're happy I'm now going to throw months down the drain queuing up and reading Fate/ stay night fanfiction, always looking for that gem like this one.

I suppose at the end, as want to say thank you. Thank you, well for everything. The next story I'll be reading will be the monster of Fate/ stay night x Sekirie.

Oh, and I almost forgot, thank you for including Tabitha in your story as many familiar of zero stories that I come across have her as the most sideline character ever and interaction with her and development of her character is so rare it's not really seen so, again thank you.

Keep on keeping on,
Sneaky D
TheLiteHasTruth chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
Im really confused about one thing. Is he in his archer form or his normal Shiro guy form?
Baron von Nobody chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
Oh man... that was quite the ride... I applaud you good sir on this work... truly one of the masterpieces in the Fanfic community... I will certainly treasure this story very much so... I have thoroughly enjoyed it... Well done man... Well done...

Well... I will say, after all these mentionings of the characters as Servants, I actually would be interested in seeing a Grail War with future heroic spirit versions of the FoZ characters... Like Guiche as a Saber, or a Caster (Technically, all of them could fall under Caster class)... Tabitha as Rider or Assassin class... Louise as either Saber, or Caster... and etc, etc... it would be awesome to see that...

Anyway... although I think I was hoping for something that I can't think of what... I am satisfied with the ending... and makes me feel good for reading it...

Thank you for such a wonderful work... I bow my head in respect...

Mr. Nobody
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
pfff. Not thinking of your Servant as human. pfff. Shirou's actions during the anime, which I didn't watch, were wrong because a true Servant is a being of immense power that is a copied consciousness. Besides, it doesn't matter to a Servant much if it lives or dies.
Tyler chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
immensely enjoyable kind of hoping for a few more stories. if i had to criticize anything it would be a few spelling errors and missing words, it seams such a small gripe in comparison.
Mystogan814 chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
Wow. That was such an awesome story. I cried a little at the end because Shiro was finally reunited with his Saber and found his hill of swords. You are by far one of the best authors on this and this story is now one of my favorite stories of all time. You are also one of the few authors on this site that actually completes their stories and for that I am thankful because there are so many stories I've read that we're just never completed. Thank you for all the time and effort that you put into this story that I have greatly enjoyed reading.
Mystogan814 chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Oh god Brimir liked dirty jokes, my sides are aching. That has to be one the funniest things I've ever heard, er read. And then Shiro offers to assassinate for the queen that was just too much for my aching sides to handle. Now I kinda want to know what some of those dirty jokes were. Heh-he
Mystogan814 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Ha dislegging best line ever. This story is pretty good so far and I think Louise has been doing great in character development. In the anime she was really just a bitch, but in this story she has a familiar who will stand up against her and she ha been humbled and isn't as prideful as before. And the whole lizard thing is just hilarious.
MrDoOrK100 chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
After having started this fic many times I finally completed it and I am happy about how it ended you are by far one of the best fanfiction writers I have ever seen thank you for sharing this with us.
2,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »