Reviews for The Hill of Swords
Tyler chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
immensely enjoyable kind of hoping for a few more stories. if i had to criticize anything it would be a few spelling errors and missing words, it seams such a small gripe in comparison.
Mystogan814 chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
Wow. That was such an awesome story. I cried a little at the end because Shiro was finally reunited with his Saber and found his hill of swords. You are by far one of the best authors on this and this story is now one of my favorite stories of all time. You are also one of the few authors on this site that actually completes their stories and for that I am thankful because there are so many stories I've read that we're just never completed. Thank you for all the time and effort that you put into this story that I have greatly enjoyed reading.
Mystogan814 chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Oh god Brimir liked dirty jokes, my sides are aching. That has to be one the funniest things I've ever heard, er read. And then Shiro offers to assassinate for the queen that was just too much for my aching sides to handle. Now I kinda want to know what some of those dirty jokes were. Heh-he
Mystogan814 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Ha dislegging best line ever. This story is pretty good so far and I think Louise has been doing great in character development. In the anime she was really just a bitch, but in this story she has a familiar who will stand up against her and she ha been humbled and isn't as prideful as before. And the whole lizard thing is just hilarious.
MrDoOrK100 chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
After having started this fic many times I finally completed it and I am happy about how it ended you are by far one of the best fanfiction writers I have ever seen thank you for sharing this with us.
Mack006 chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
IMO this story is actually BETTER than the original Familiar of Zero. This is a must read fanfic.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Oh I am Slain chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
This was a delight to read, with it's humor and wit. And there definitely were points where I felt it touch my soul.
BbK2442 chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
Brilliant. This was just sheer brilliance. This is quite possible the best piece of fanfiction I've ever read. This is the fanfiction that all fanfiction should strive to be like. It had action, adventure, hilarious comedy, drama, and much more. Truly, it is worthy of both F/sn and ZnT. Excellent work.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
Well done.
BbK2442 chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
The part where the characters were talking about staking the dead, you misspelled as steaking the dead. That was kind of a lol moment that threw the mood off. I remember this one children's book called Bunnicula where the main character misread something and attempted to steak the vampire bunny to death, literally, with a T-bone steak. Yeah, you can imagine how well that turned out.
Great chapter, BTW.
John chapter 23 . 4/28/2014
After spending the time necessary to compete this story i must say it was a great work of fiction. While it will never be canon and while i am just a reader like any other i must say congratulations at writing a book with only minor spelling errors and a well thought out and in depth story line. I also enjoyed the pacing which rang familiar with fate/staynight and the comedy which did well to mimic zero no tsukaima (Familiar of Zero). I will admit that i never finished the second one only starting to watch the anime after its first season was released. Furthermore I wish to say thank you for writing one of which shall be added to my list of favored books. Finally i would like to compliment your ability to capture even the small details in your work and bring up one note of criticism though minor. As shown in unlimited codes the fate fighting game and in fate extra the rpg shirou doesn't become a cynical person until after he has already died. The leap from the kind hearted hero to the cynical murderer would actually normally take place in almost an instant after he died. Though i do like your story better than the actual canon i just felt i would point this little character flaw out.
Cyman1 chapter 23 . 4/28/2014
I must say, this is probably one of my favorite stories written on this site. It has pulled me away from many homework assignments. It was well written and, in my opinion, a very satisfying read. Thank you for giving us this.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 23 . 4/26/2014

A great fic.

Loved every second.
askasknot chapter 23 . 4/25/2014
Thanks, it was really fun reading this story I did not read the last part because I did not want this story to end neither in my imagination also not in your story, hope that is ok for you :D
P.S I should also say that some of your scenes dragged me to tears hope you find some joy in that.
2,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »