Reviews for The Hill of Swords
Generalmoose2nd chapter 23 . 4/3/2016
Great story. I've read this and In Flight and they were both fantastic. I hope to plan to write something new in the future. It seems like you've been inactive for a long time.
the unsung antihero chapter 23 . 4/1/2016
*glares in the mirror at what looks like a small drop of water falling from my eyes* dam... That ending though... All I gotta say is that it was good.
*disappears in a counterclockwise spiral of white smoke and red liquid (not blood)*
Drakefire chapter 23 . 3/21/2016
This is amazing.
blackdisk chapter 23 . 3/18/2016
Again and again you write or introduce me to stories that are powerfull, compelling,or just plain beutiful from fates gamble to in flight and now this. And as i reach the end of shirou's journey i find myself happy that he finaly got the end he truely deserved to be with his beloved arturia once more. Though i do profess myself curious as to how he met his end. So in the end i must say thank you for the journey and for writeing the ending that The game did not give us. Thank you and may you continue to write stories that take me on a ride for a long time to come.
Random Reader chapter 23 . 3/8/2016
Even though this story is old, it is definitely one of if not the best I've read. Outstanding work, especially as a fan of both the original works.
Red-Haired-Jack chapter 23 . 3/7/2016
That was a truly epic story. I hope to say you write again, this and Highschool SAO are two of my all time favorites stories on this site.

Thank you for posting such great work.
i am the king chapter 23 . 3/4/2016
This was amazing!
honestly one of the best I've ever read
the character development, the fights just everything was so refreshingly different from normal fanfics. Hats off to you, this really is a brilliant piece of work. I really appreciate you finishing the story, I don't think I could have imagined a better ending.
Mudsaur chapter 23 . 3/1/2016
I imagine I can assume who the mother was, just by the story's past and the interaction between Shirou and the choice someone. But I won't say if it is, or not. It was a fun read, a pleasant one, and though I often hate dower endings I can accept this one.

Peace be with you, and all that. A nice read to read.
Woodensword chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
Butler Shirou is so cool. I wanna be him when I grow up. Oh... Wait... I'm already grown up... Nevermind then.
BlueScreen26 chapter 23 . 2/28/2016
That story was amazing !
vkovalev89 chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
P.S. Could you reply? Because I find it sort of impolite to publish the translation without your permission.
vkovalev89 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Hello! I'd simply like to say that this is one of the very best Zero no Tsukaima works I have ever read. In fact, it is so good that I would really like to translate it into Russian and share its greatness with the Russian-speaking community. I really hope you don't mind. I'm posting it here since I found no other means to contact you (the PM button is off).
Guest chapter 23 . 2/24/2016
j
Paxloria chapter 22 . 2/24/2016
This was TOTALLY AWESOME!
A super epic chapter and DEFFINATELY one of your best!
Incredible!