Reviews for The Hill of Swords
Revlid chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Thank you so much for updating!

I must admit that this is roughly the point in the story where my knowledge of Zero starts to fall apart, but my (rather more extensive) knowledge of Fate, alongside your excellent narrative, should carry me through well enough.

This really is my favourite story right now, not least because of the quick updates. I look forward to seeing what happens next, but don't feel pressured to put out updates you don't think are ready - this is the fandom, there aren't any deadlines but those you set for yourself (I should probably get around to doing that, actually).

I seem to recall reading that, later in Zero, there were other Void Familiars like Saito/Gandalfr. I wonder - in this AU, will they be the canon Familiars, or other Heroic Servants?
firedrizzt chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Yo mr(miss) gabriel

One is never too sure about the names on fanfic. Seriously tell me the names of those fools who dare to flame your great story. I mean I only read Naruto fics with a dash of Xander(BTVS) crossovers and yours is like one of the best stories I have read. You know you should sell like an idea ,of summoning Saito Hiraga in the future but this time he is baddass like your character Shiro, to the ppl who wrote(Noboru Yamaguchi) or made the anime. I mean mostly just read naruto to see what powers, fighting scene writes or something like that but there only a few stories on Naruto that I've read pulled me as deep as your story. I mean yea like those dream scenes are a fucking nice tough. oh yea it is also cool with the way Shiro is staying faithful to a woman who could or could not be real or dead. The 'green forest' that Shiro sees himself in its a graveyard or his image of dieing and being with his love, right? Woah this is the most I have written in one burst for a story
kenlon chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Oh, Shirou, you're hosed. There's not a chance in hell you're getting away from Louise and Siesta, whether you want to or not. Your H-Game protagonist powers will not be stopped!

Though, since he's alive again, why haven't the dreams started back up? Or is it proximity limited? I don't remember if that came up anywhere in FSN.
mangafreak7793 chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Your finally back!, I was waiting for an amazing chapter after all that and that's exactly what I got, Haha Shirou's gotten quite a reputation now, as a lover as well as a killer, It seems that he also gained two more people to his harem as well, or at least one probably, but I enjoyed the ending sequence and how the others are doing

But I pray for Shirou's safety after this and see what punishments await him at the hands of the two girls

please, update soon
Anonymous chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
You've done an excellent job of crossing the two stories over, while inserting enough material to make the story your own. Also, the character development is excellent and in depth, yet still engaging. Truly one of the best stories I've read. I recommend you explore your creativity as a writer of original work after you've completed this story, if you have not already.
ByLanternLight chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Definitely a 6/5 for this one. I'd just like to say that I've heard F/SN fans on the whole are rather... uptight about maintaining Canon in Fanfics, but as someone who began reading this with only knowledge of ZnT and the barest whispers of F/SN, you've made it an extremely accessible story.
Barricade chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
God help Shirou, for the wrath of Louise & Seista will be terrible to behold...
Junky chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
I'm worried about this story. It certainly is the best I've ever read but it doesn't seem like the ending will be completely satisfactory. Will he be reunited with Saber? And what will become of Louise if that happens? As you are not going with a Shiro/Louise route, will Louise find someone else? If so, what will become of Shiro? Does he have to die to reach the Hill of Swords? Isn't Saber from the past anyway and not dead?

Just thinking about it makes me tremble. Such is the power of your story. A Noble Phantasm in itself.
Violet Shadows chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Nice, the wait was a little disppointing, but the chapter itself was certainly satisfying.
some random dude chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
I appreciate the title fix for chapter fourteen, it is one of three things than can almost instantly turn me off to a story. the first being

1.) misspellings in the title

if you cant even get this right why would this be worth my time?

2.) spelling/grammar issued in the summary

this is what everyone will see of your writing if they don't see anything else, at least proofread this

3.) title spellings

same reason as number 1 but not as bad

and don't worry about what people say about your story, they are reading it which is pretty much a 1 for you even if they say how much they hate it; actions speak louder than words.
Diaconsecond chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Oh, that was superb, like every chapter before this, the pace and the way you pull this story is awe worthy. The characters are both well developed and following the canon in most part.

a 10 for this fic, no less.
colin chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
yay youre back.
Karg42 chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Yeah, Google-ing your own work is usually a really bad idea. You will find people having problems with it and you usually change your writting just slighty to either try and "fix" it or to deliberately avoid doing so.

Anywho, great Shirou and Agnes moment. Kinda disappointed that the assault on the school was written out as it was always one of my favorite scenes, but I guess there wouldn't be a whole lot of change and including it doesn't make much sense.
Hollow-Unlimited chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Great chapter and the rising reputation of Shirou "The king of swords" i liked in the original saito was patetic at best. at least shirou think and as more personality and power. Really one of the best histories out here.

See ya
FateBurn chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
great chapter definately worth the wait please update as soon as you can please.
2,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »