Reviews for The Hill of Swords
Wow! Just Wow!

Intelligent, thoughtful and fluid.

I expect to be reading more from you.

Thank You, for this entertaining and fantastic story!

XD
A guy chapter 23 . 9/16
Glorious.
anon chapter 23 . 9/9
The best in the world.
Mr Hugs chapter 7 . 9/7
im guessing the sythe is the one from naruto
Wicked.A chapter 23 . 9/6
I have to thank you this is a wonderful story
LedyRheill chapter 23 . 9/3
Damn. I know you're not gonna read this but thank you for this awesome story.
becket chapter 23 . 8/30
should have one of louise's grandchildren summon him to there familiar hehehe
thedizzleman chapter 23 . 8/28
Damn that was really good.
The Final Faux chapter 4 . 8/27
Hypocrisy is to do what you had advised others not to do.
Not to have done so in the past and warned others not to do.

Berating Louise for not being careful is ironic due to him having not been careful back then either, but in both circumstances it had been a learning experience for them.

Oh, and Louise doesn't have a physical piece Plot Armor embedded inside of her like Shirou does.
Sazq chapter 23 . 8/12
Thank you for such an amazing story! It's been a blast to read.
allenjohn00 chapter 23 . 7/27
beautiful and while you may never write again gabriel. i will always reread your stories. and smile
JZuCuadra chapter 23 . 7/27
Wow, Just wow, I'm sad that you probably won't read this, seeing as from what your profile says you haven't been on in more than a few years. However, after reading the entirety of this story in just the past 2 or 3 days, I can't leave it without adding to the boundless praise that can already be found on it. This story had laughs, action, seriousness and sadness, all mixed in one. It promised and kept on delivering on what was happening. It was a new take on two universes that had multiple similarities and differences, but done is such a way that it was unobstructed and easily understood. While only having read a few of your stories, this one quickly rose up to my favorite. Thank you for all the hard work put into the story, the easy to follow plot, the well done characters and the well written fight scenes. Once more, a very good job, and thank you.

Sincerely,
JZuCuadra
VonSiegfried chapter 23 . 7/23
I cried when I was reading this, such a bittersweet ending. Reading through Shirou's adventure, him being OP and a ladies man, this is really a masterpiece.
Arcivus N. Sense chapter 23 . 7/21
Not the kind of ending i was hoping for but good nonetheless i guess... Anyways, the story is very well written and good, though it has some spelling and grammar issues on certain sentences but good nonetheless. I want to actually thank the author in making this fic as it really is damn good. I mean reaaaaalllllyyy good even though it gone way off storyline and OC characters became OOC it still had that pull of a plot, as well as well placed comic relief, that is worth hanging on to. Anyways, Good and Awesome work. Sadly, I still wanted more, but as you want it to end it like this then lets end it as so, eh? P.S. There's a difference between KNOCKED and NOTCHED. P.P.S. Read this for 2 days! Imma Proud of meself!
DHiker chapter 1 . 7/17
Re read it. Still damn epic.
2,565 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »