Reviews for The Hill of Swords
I read this. I read this, and I know. With untaintable clarity, I know that between Shirou and Karin, it should have been Shirou that defeated her. He was holding back, even when he didn't acknowledge it. He was holding back subconsciously, because deep down, he knew the destruction, nay, the annihilation he might unleash upon his true wake.
I think, good sir, that I disagree with Shirou's idea of saving. I got this from A Demon Lord's Hero, really good fic, is that saving does not necessarily mean the thousand over the one. To save is not to prioritize the many over the few. Because, we are saving lives. And life isn't worth it, except for all the smiles, the happiness that comes with it. So, if one is to be given a choice: Let someone who lived a short albeit happy life die, or condemn him to a long, long life of suffering. It's not just the many over the few. If Shirou only view it like that, then he won't be happy, because of the burden. And if he's unhappy, well that's not a life worth living. So, he should be glad that he at least saved the happiness of Tristain's people, and preventing Albion's from anymore wrongdoings. Afterall, everything happens for a reason, perhaps Fate has chosen Shirou to crush them, so they may learn their lessons, and strive for peace. I know, it might be the most naïve ideology, but in a world so cruel, how else would we persevere?
Faker-kun chapter 23 . 6/30
I've got to say this is the best fanfiction i have ever read, i'm reading it for the 3rd time and i still can't get enough of this, the way you just make everything fit so perfectly together is incredible, i wish there were more to it but at least its finished witch is no easy task considering this is actually a fanfiction.

Anyway, even if you probably aren't going to read this i'll just say it anyway, thank you for taking your time to write this amazing story.
Xavier Rall chapter 23 . 6/29
This has to be one of the most satisfying conclusions to a fanfiction I have ever read.
Xavier Rall chapter 22 . 6/29
This last battle at the end is now definitely going to be on my list of top 10 best fanfiction battles!
eren jeager 1st chapter 7 . 6/28
good
RecklessBaka chapter 16 . 6/20
Man you could have ended the story here and I would be happy, but im glad there's still more chapters.
demedichi chapter 23 . 6/11
I must say this story was a treasure. I can't describe how well you thought out the character development in the story and all the ways the inclusion on Shiro Emiya would actualy change the story. Almost everything felt natural wo th the interactions and I'm wish more that Wil never come. So I give you a late congratulations on this jewl and I hope you have a good day.
shadowdragon132 chapter 23 . 6/11
It's so beautiful! 10/10 tres bien!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 20 . 6/8
Pretty nice story.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 16 . 6/6
I think it is a testament to your good writing that I had been so absorbed in Shirou's PoV that I didn't notice him changing either.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 15 . 6/6
Man, his views on morality sure are...Something.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 14 . 6/6
Oooh. Dang.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 13 . 6/6
Simply...beautiful. I literally shivered in excitement as I read this.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 11 . 6/3
"I nodded my head as Derflinger said the words, "Nod nod."

Seriously. The best.