Reviews for The Hill of Swords
jordanlink7856 chapter 23 . 1/15
Y'know, I actually stopped reading this near the end, just because I didn't want it to end? It was that good. It's the best way I can express how I feel about this. Amazing work.
Blindguy95 chapter 23 . 1/8
Damm. Howd this gem slip by me? This has been a great story full of amazingly written charectors and im glad i took the time to read it. Thank you for your hard work!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/30/2016
All I can say is thank you
ivan0061509 chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
this was the best ending it was a really good story
PersonaHeart13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I love this story! What a great ending! So full of adventure, romance and mystery. It makes me want more!
YeTianshi chapter 23 . 12/15/2016
I don't think I've ever read an ending so beautiful before :')

Every chapter you brought something new to the table, whether it was comedy from the interactions and jokes, sadness from the heart breaking moments, happiness at reunions and accomplishments, or even just pure adrenaline from the battles.

I loved reading every single chapter, thank you so much for writing, and letting us read it :D
4everfictional chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
Thank you. Thank you for putting in the time and care to create this absolute masterpiece. It left my heart aching in the best of ways, and I'm so thankful to have gotten to read one of your finished works. I hope that wherever you are, whatever you're doing it's bringing you happiness and continued satisfaction. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
Oh great, a militant fanfiction about animes committing war crimes. This is an abomination and you should be ashamed
Moctheusername chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
I can count on one hand the amount of fanfics I began to read but never finished and honestly regret it. The Hill of Swords was one. In Flight was another. I can count on one hand the amount of times in my life when I've felt tears begin to form in my eyes because I'm saddened by having a story end. Those were two of them. Thank you, Gabriel Blessing, for giving the world such wonderful tales. Writers like you make me glad to live on this Earth, so thank you from the depths of my heart. I won't forget what you have created, and I imagine my fellow readers never will either.

Sincerly,
Moctheusername
Strikeman chapter 23 . 11/18/2016
What an incredible story. It was wonderful. Probably one of the first Familiar of Zero stories where Louise doesn't fall madly in love with the main character. And boy, was reading all this worth it. Seeing Shirou go through all this, making all these friends, going through all this tragedy, it was so worth it to see Shirou finally find Saber. Just like all your other works, it was amazing. Please continue writing!
Anime.Is.The.Best.555 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
as far as books go this is one of my favorite it has good grammer, and a good story. the fight scenes are written well, honestly I love also love the other fate/stay night and sekirie crossover
Silvercrystal.ct chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
Words fail me, this story was brought up on a forum I am on... and wow just wow, great work and now I'm off to check out some of your other stories.
Joey chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
Happened across this yesterday, while I'm no reviewer and am a little late I wanted to say thank you for absolutely nailing the character of Shirou and producing not only an inspired concept but seeing it to a fucking glorious conclusion. This fic is one of the reasons I believe in and the potential for writing it holds. Thank you Gabriel Blessing.
Lost Revenant chapter 18 . 11/2/2016
Wait... what that the sword from Berserk? Guts' Dragonslayer?
SilentMech chapter 23 . 10/28/2016
As some one who enjoys your more recent works, this story feels like a complete idea with room for others to take the story to a whole new world. It feels like you have left the door open on the way out of this story for anyone willing too come and add that little bit extra to the both of their lives. In fact... I just got a horrible and evil idea for some place Louise could wind up. I wonder how Tohsaka Rin would react to the news that Shiruo managed to have a kid? Would it be stunned surprise followed by anger that she doesn't get to spoil her self adopted niece/nephew or shocked horror that Shiruo bedded at least one other person besides herself and Arturia...
2,512 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »