Reviews for The Hill of Swords
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 23 . 7/11
heh
hilt51 chapter 23 . 7/10
Amazing!, took several weeks to read but damn it was brilliant.
Raskator chapter 23 . 7/6
ok going to be honest here. I cried at the ending; good story. very good story
this story is now my personnel favorite novel

Raskator

dogbertcarroll chapter 23 . 6/29
Excellent work.
At this point I can only stand and applaud. Great, it was an incredible job that filled me with emotions! I sincerely want to thank you for completing this great story and showing it to the world. thank you very much!
dogbertcarroll chapter 16 . 6/28
I was half convinced she would summon Saber the second time.
Chezethh chapter 23 . 6/28
This... This was a fucking amazing journey. Good job. Thank you for writing this fantastic story.
HaPPy2901 chapter 23 . 6/22
God this was the best crossover I've ever read... no scratch that the best fate stay night fanfic I've read... I wanted to read your other crossover with shirou but I have no idea what kind of anime is shirou sharing with. God I'll be guessing that siesta is the one who bag shirou hopefully. I wonder how shirou die in this world...
LastManStanding616 chapter 23 . 6/16
Bravo, that's all I will say
After hours of entertainment at a level that defies explanation, your story has given me many characters that I will long remember. Many thanks for your efforts and exceptionally well written story. Your talent is exceptional.
Please continue with your writing. Many Thanks.
Locothehood chapter 23 . 6/10
This was amazing by the way great balance

Also have you ever read the recast manga

its a little less mainstream then normal and they never finished it but it was a fun read while it lasted and the art was beautiful
BlueDraken chapter 23 . 6/1
I thank you for the story. It was a pleasure to read.
We are all dust on the wind, our adventures starting and stopping, but we all know that eventually we have to stop. So until then we live life the way we should. Ever free
Opinion chapter 19 . 5/25
I know that this is doesn't matter anymore, but for anyone reading this, or potential reader, if you want badass moment of Shirou, don't expect much, 19 chapter so far and none of that moment.
In this fic noble phantasm isn't worth shit doesn't bring any particular change to story and massively underpowered, don't deny that, I suppose that still fine for 'balance' purpose. I don't care if he/she is revered as god by fanfiction community, but then the writer threw shit like in this chapter, enemy have lot of magical artifacts available at hands, and so far Shirou himself stated that he can only trace a handful of useless noble phantasm, where's the balance he/she speak before?
lmbain2 chapter 9 . 5/18
"Oh! the armies we'll slaughter together!" yes Shiro slaughter all the armies~ XD love that quote
Neema Amiry chapter 1 . 5/17