Reviews for The Hill of Swords
Hakurei no Miko chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
this chapter was really good, but i have a problem with how easily rho aias fell. rho aias is actually a conceptual weapon, so it can even block gae bolg which reverses the laws of cause and effect, and is the ultimate defence against any thrown lance, while karin might have been able to breach it i dont think it should have fallen that fast. and even though gil was holding back, it still managed to defend shirou from enuma elish, so that counts for something. and im curious as to why shirou didnt use unlimited blade works, if he did im pretty sure he would have managed to win. besides that, i really love your story, just a bit confused as to what this shirou has gone through.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
nooooo... saber... damn it that last scene was sad :( and if this followed the ending of the fate route why did shirou face off against archer?
Hakurei no Miko chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
i hope louise finds out what those dreams are soon... besides that the irony lol, and i really love this shirou. now all we need is for rin to meet louise :)
vianmeor chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is still as wonderful as ever.

My umpteenth reread.
Asurau chapter 23 . 12/12/2014
Beautiful and masterfully done. I enjoyed every second of this tale and the ending was so poignant.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
DAD
Zedicus101 chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
Fantastic! It was probably Siesta or Tabitha though! ;)
umbria firewing chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
I'd like to think that Shirou chose Agnes or Tabitha.
Chinran chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
Awsomes as ever.
werd me chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
Really great story! Even though I kept wondering what Rin would say to Shirou about his summoning and the mechanics of magic in that world I imagine it would have been fairly funny :) Also I hope it was Tabitha... maybe Ann or both ;), not really a fan of the maid though.
Scallywaag chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
Magnificent.
likano chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Dudo q lo entiendas pero aun asi te deajre este review la mayoria de veces e econtrado historias largas q realmente solo son entretenidas poco tiempo pero tu historia es simplemte muy buena tu forma de no tratar de dejar cabos sueltos y lo mejor a mi parecer de tus historias fueron el final de cada capitulo haciendo una especie de resumen solemte muy bueno
LZW chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
Did I just read art? Too amazing one of the longest stories I've seen
Sin chapter 23 . 10/7/2014
My most favorite story of crossover Zero/Fate.
MathiasNightlord01 chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
I wonder what would happen if Shirou used Avalon to cure Cattleya like you had him do with Chiho in your In Flight fic.
2,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »