Reviews for Healing Is A Process
JPNCIS chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Please update soon! The wait is killing me! Im getting the feeling something happened that put Gibbs 6 feet under :'(
NCISfan chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Aw! Felicity seems so cute, she must have McGee's nose then
tivamcabby5 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
as said by the fantastic Anthony DiNozzo, "Lying is bad."..so no lying.

but good chappy..can't wait for the update!
Megwolf13 chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Yay update!

Just to ask a quick question- if Fee's 4.5, and they haven't seen each other in five years, then why did they only wait three months after the event (three months or so) before splitting?
rubiesandrain chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
This is gonna get interesting! UPDATE SOON!
Tiva lovah chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
This fic is one of my faveorites so far- I love the element of mystery in what happened! I WANNA KNOW! really badly this is so good you ate one of my faveorite authors please update soon!
xoxonessie chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Samm I am so happy you've started writing this again I have no words!
foreverfangirl chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
omg i've been waiting for so long! update quick! the suspense is already killing me! :)
Aunt Kitty chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
So nice to see you back! Such a tantalizing little bite of a chapter... can't wait to see what happens next!
commandingskipper23 chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
(: so looking forward to next chapter (:
wiccanforever chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
Are you going to break up Rebecca and McGee? I actually hope not because it seems like a sweet relationship. I'm not sure if Felicity is McGee's or the mysterious baddie's. Oh well, I'm sure all will be explained.
Tiva lovah chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
This is great so far- I'm intrigued! Please update!
togetherweloki'd chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Mmm...please! give me some hints what happen.
Megwolf13 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
I love this story so far! I know it's been a while since you updated, and I totally understand if you have just stopped writing it, but if you haven't stopped writing it, could you please update soon? PLEASE!
MaryKate chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY VERY SOON! I WANT TO KNOW THE END OF IT BEFORE THE END OF THE SUMMER... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY... I'M DYING HERE WANTING... AND I HAVE BEEN FOLOWING THIS STORY FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND WANTED TO SEE HOW IT ENDS PLEASE!