Reviews for The Miserable End
phoenix warrior rising chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
So did what happened to Terra?
16afoster chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
ROTFL! OMG wow! That's like one of my favorite jokes of all time.

You had me for a sec at the end. I thought Aqua killed Terra!
LazerBeemz chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Later, Aqua came back to deface the grave. However, no evidence could incriminate her so the case went unsolved.
RustKnight chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
What was his pride and joy?
Tiggerola chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
I want my Terra to sing the Dragon Tales theme! 3

I'm with Aqua, "Don't tell Ven dirty jokes!" but the second story where Aqua was chasing Terra around all horror-y was pretty classic X3 and these stories got me to make the Aqua I rp whack someone with her Keyblade lol

Also with these, I know want to see a fan art with Terra doing the dishes, wearing a cute apron, singing to himself X3
Jae.Lockhart chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Okay I promise you that the joke in this chapter. I utterly laughed out loud, so loud my mom shot me one of those "knock it off" looks, hahahaha tornadoes:p funny stuff, you are hilarious and I love it!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Whoa, you really scared me for a while. I thought Terra and Aqua had died. Oh, and how come Terra was still able to walk after that... incident? Lot's of potions I guess.

You had some minor mistakes here and there, but other than that, it was good.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Aw, poor Terra! I think Aqua's pretty scary here. And Ven can't write?
RoxPox1313 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
DOOD! I thought Terra died then I thought it was Aqua who passed! It wasn't until I read the reviews I realized you meant his pride,joy, pranks and stuff O It made me cry a little!
CrimsonDarkness 0013 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
LOL Funny as'ell! XD
dikemon chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Dude, you got me scared, I thought Terra died 0_0. Anyways, kinda sad it ended...on the other hand I don't want to see Terra get hurt and lose the last of his dignity...so yeah...bittersweet XD? Loved the ending :3, and yeah, you should totally go for the "Ven killing everyone off thing" X].
annonymus chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Ha ha ha this is an awesome conclusion to your dirty joke series. Ha ha poor Terra
NonupdatingUser chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
xDD

Awesome! But was the love letter about Aqua real? *3*

I loved the ending as well! I thought Terra died! It's real funny
Sovereign Beta chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
OMG.

WTF.

LOL. ZERS, that is.

Aqua is a psycho in this one, but I guess it's reasonable. A female Keyblade master wouldn't react well to that last joke.

Such a hilarious story. I hope you write more stories like this one!
AquaSaberXIV chapter 2 . 7/18/2010