Reviews for Wings
It takes strength to endure what they have been put through and even more strength to trust someone with how you feel. I would call neither Harry nor Dracco sissies.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 41 . 11/2/2015
Perfect.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 41 . 10/8/2015
Amazingggg ;)
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 28 . 10/7/2015
"What? Just give him a good shag, it's a gift that keeps on giving," Blaise said.
HAHHAHAHAHAHA *falls off her chair laughing*
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 27 . 10/7/2015
I read this other Drarry fic (don'the remember the name) . . where Draco's patronus is Harry too :D
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
Omg omg omg why didn't you give us a link to that sexy picture ? *pouts*
purple potter head chapter 41 . 8/30/2015
I thought your story was amazing! And im proud of you for not giving up on it right in the middle of the story like some people so great work.
Arcangelos chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
aW THE FEELS ARE real OMFG
Midnight Ambrosia chapter 41 . 7/29/2015
Cant find her story ;-;
thehereandnow33 chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
How is this a filler chapter?!..Harry grew wings!..lmao
Nitishu chapter 34 . 3/1/2015
Oh BOO. I call Foul. Harry was so obviously geared up to be seme/topper/dominant in this story. I cannot believe you made him 'grow larger and more mature in muscled body and magic' only to make him the submissive one. Nah, forget this story, not even the slightest bit of logic. Boo.
Nitishu chapter 26 . 3/1/2015
Lol, 'researching' ahahaha, you will never know how perfect that is to me, my best friend and I have for the past few years used 'research' as code for, well, specific research that fujoshis and faghags do. Pick a term of preference, we always do XD

May your authoress-ing life be filled with plenty of delicious research and your citrus always expand,
Nitishu
cookiesrforme chapter 41 . 2/5/2015
I loved the story! You added just the right amount of angst and romance and sappiness and I'm completely fangirling out right now...
Thanks for writing!