Reviews for Wings
This empathy thing remind me of Phoebe in Charmed.
Calenmiriel Greenleaf chapter 39 . 3/2
Yay! Wings are still around! :D :D :D...
Calenmiriel Greenleaf chapter 38 . 3/2
No more Angel Harry? Oh no :(... Is he skinny and no longer buff anymore?
Tblu2326 chapter 11 . 1/23
-cackles- Nope, I can no longer take this serious. Lol.

Especially with Dumbledore being so damn over dramatic. If I had to rate Voldemort on being a bad guy, he would just be a meager 3. I have seem some real bad ass mother fuckers...and Little old Voldemort ain't nothing compared to them.

'The greatest evil the world had seen' -hysterical laughter- No, babe. Just NO. xD
Tblu2326 chapter 10 . 1/23
God this just got so corny, seriously. I was trying my best not to crack up during Dumbledore's explanation. You definitely should have put more thought into that. xD I don't think I will be able to take this story serious anymore. Devil, child of God...-snorts-

Also, I never understood why people, and the books, kept mentioning the Wizard 'World' when it was just freaking Britain. Even if Harry failed, I highly doubt he is the only person in the world who could have stopped Voldemort. Maybe the person who could stop him before he does some very serious damage (Scale wise), but not just the one and only. America would soon blow up Britain then let Voldemort start tainting the world. D: Not that this is a good thing, but I always felt the pressure was a bit overdone.
Tblu2326 chapter 6 . 1/23
C.O.N.T.R.O.L

I see this word is going to pop up quite a bit in this story. _
Tblu2326 chapter 4 . 1/23
...Uh, when will Draco be mentioned!?
Heather Dehmer chapter 41 . 8/15/2013
Too adorable!
Haunt of twilight chapter 41 . 7/20/2013
This is a really good story. I really loved the build up through out the chapters. I'm glad Harry and Draco are happy
ludo4 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
I am indifferent to religions but that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy something written like this! Very cool! I was actually kind of hoping that over ANOTHER Veela story! Not that those are bad, but sometimes it's nice to read something different! :)
K chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
Hot. The chemistrybetween them is so right in your story.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 41 . 2/8/2013
Love it
Pickles and Cream chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
I swear, Dumbledore is making these things up as he goes.
Firecrackergirl5 chapter 41 . 12/16/2012
Greaaaat story! But more arguments. Gotta have much, much, much more fights. Love ya! In a totally platonic way ;
A.mellybelly chapter 41 . 11/30/2012