Reviews for I have family but what is this about a club?
Silvermane1 chapter 3 . 1/15
Fantastic
rakely chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Are you going to update? I really like the plot and where this story is heading. I hope you continue it!
KilluaTheLoveOfMyLife chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Mehhh, you havent updated in FOREVER, wahhhhh! TTTT
Riku Yamamoto chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Maybe Harry will be the good guy type or hero type if he joins the host club.
GreenDrkness chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
This is cute so far
I know that Harry will probably join the host club so I wonder what Type he would be
Keep on the writes
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
u should make it so that harry has a mansion in japan and that haruhi and ranka lives with him :3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
...HURRY UP AND UPDATE! IT'S SOOOOO GOOD! KEEP IT GOING!
DarkRavie chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Awesome chapter. Really good story and I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
sousie chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
update
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
i love it
benstone chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
So today I was trying to find something to read and I am all like "what the heck! I can't find anything to read!" so I randomly picked a crossover and found this, and all I can say is good job. I hope you continue with this 333
benji
williamsangel88 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Just saying hi and yeah, Haruhi was 15 in the Anime though she was 16 in the Manga so you were on track. I don't want to critizise too much because the story sounds lovely, but having a lot of flashbacks keeps the story from flowing nicely. You sort of get into a scene and have to force yourself to be placed in another moment in time.
Its not bad to have a flashback every now and then of course :) and what you do with my feedback is up to you. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter
ImTheOneWhoReads chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
I LOVE THIS! IT'S AMAZE!
lance215 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
aaaaaw! i cant wait to read more! you have to continue it soon cause i love it!
it gonna be yaoi/slash? i would love it! and i love kasanodaxharuhi!
kisses!
charm13insomnia chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
well that sounds worrying Harrys plans never go according to plan