Reviews for FRED the CAT!
Rainshadow999 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Try and ignore the other reviewers, they have no idea what they're saying. THEY just don't understand Warriors.
Her husband is DEAD for Starclan's sake!
Oh, and for Penguins of Madagascar/Warriors make it a modern version with Jayfeather, Dovewing and Lionblaze! And Rock!
Rainshadow999 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ooh great! You're a Warriors/Penguins of Madagascar fan. Could you do a crossover between them please?
Itoruna chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
OK, so I have a few Questions...

1. How did they get there? Why did they get there?

2. Why would Fred want to hurt Anna? Aren't they friends? Do you hate Anna for some reason?

3. WHO is Brindleface's Husband? Where is he? Did he die? What would he think about Fred?

4. Is Fred wearing his clothes when he First warps in? Are they human or kitten sized? What happens to them?

5. Is Brindleface a slut? Why is she doing the nasty with Fred? (Again, WHERE THE FUCK IS HER HUSBAND?)

6. You said that the story takes place over a few weeks. What were Sam, Joe, and Anna doing?

This is in my opinion, the worst fanfiction I've read. I swear, I want to burn you for making this sick fuck of a fanfiction on a stake and torture you and napalm this ass as much as possible. This... It just sucks.
Fuck chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Fucking awful
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2011

This could use a lot of work.

First, a few things you should never, EVER do.

-Use parenthases when the text inside is used to tell part of the story

-Use full caps on a word

-Display your personal opinions about a certain character in the story

-Leave dialogue out of quotes

Overall, your grammar is very good. You use nice words and adjectives, but the story lacks any real depth. Who is Fred? What does Fred think about what's going on? What is Fred? I suggest you study the styles of other writers and look at how they introduce characters and events. Another thing I noticed was setting. For all I know, you were in outer space with purple monkeys surrounding you.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I see that you're a beggining writer and I'd like to help. I hope I did!