Reviews for Crazy
I liked it
MinecraftedPocky chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Sperm bending. What every man can do. And some very talented women.
KatAang32 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
grandpagohan1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I've read grosser stuff than that. But very tasteful. Nicely done... oh, and...

I3smut chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
are you kidding? it didn't gross me out at all. it was very well written. I can totally see aang freaking when he catches katara masturbating. ha! sex fiend LOL. any way it was just beautiful. more please.
ThriLLer89 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
cum bending! LOL. That deserves a standing-O right there. P this was smutty without being NASTY.. and it was rather awesome. Kudos to you my friend. ;)
Bellum chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I'm trying to imagine Roku or Yangchen giving Aang sex tips. LAWL.
Kristine93 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
haha- I read this, but I was on the iPod, so too lazy to write a review ;) This was amazing, but somehow, I loved the other more. Maybe because in the other, they are older and I could imagine Katara trying to distract him or maybe because he seemed sexier then XD. I absolutely love your stories, so expect reviews!
Haefaciel chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I really liked the idea of Aang asking his past lives for sexual advice. xD
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 7/22/2010

"So, again?" OH MY GWAD I nearly died there... Aang! You animal! HAHAHA

And, I loved how his 'other lifes' helped him out with that. They probably got some good amusment outta that, eh? Oh dear...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
lol sperm bending. That's what, 3 things she can bend now? two of which aang can't. Lol.
B.Lini chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Well done! I love this pairing, and I think it was both tasteful and erotic which works for mature stories. I think you added some interesting elements, and had a good fix on the characters. My only suggestion would be to loosen up Katara's character some, because she wasn't really the kind of person who held her thoughts back often.
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I really like this lemon story. I'm just 17 and I'm not offended by this at all.

Keep up the great work!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
More! That was way to steamy!