Reviews for A Fallen Rose
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is beautiful. Amazing job!
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh, that was so sad. Made me cry.
Lilentorio chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Beautiful.
RotForMe chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is written amazingly. The emotion shines through and it really touched me. As tragic as this story is it is a must-read for any fan.

Thank you for posting it!
Bikochi chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
BunBun,

I FREAKIN HATE... myself for no being able to write as well as you. A bit wordy, but who's to say I would've done a better job? Words fit together like a puzzle piece. :D I 3 u!

SA: i loved it!

KK: eh. it was ok... jk it was so wonderful S is crying in the corner. poor pathetic thing
you-know-who chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
wow.
MythScavenger chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Um...WOW. This was just...beautiful. The flashbacks were nicely done and put at the right intervals. It was nice to see how each item that the Queen saw (you know what I mean, not EVERY item :p) somehow applied to a memory. Now this sounds all formal and stuff. xD

But honest, this was amazing. And to also be honest, I was confused by the Queen's raven hair because the only Alice in Wonderland stuff I've seen is the 1950's version and then the 2010. I then looked at the category and thought, "Ooh. That explains a lot." x3

Anyway, overall, this was amazing! :]

-MythScavenger

p.s. Now the "Role" thing makes sense, haha.
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
oh. my. god.

this is so beautiful. i was almost tearing up at the end.

sparrow :)
yukidaru chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
OH Poor ALois, thats really sad :[
you know who this is bb chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Because you said so, here's a half-spazzy, half-un-spazzy review. :)

Awww, your writing is as beautiful as always, dear. And the characterization and imagery is just amazing.

I wish I could give you a more coherent review, but I think I used up all my intelligence on last month's finals, haha. x)

HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I LOVE YOU

, nezu
A Mad Crow chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This certainly is an interesting story to say the least I found the use of characters and references to the story most refreshing and exciting.

Its always interesting to take a story and add a new perspective of it and that is what you did instead of having the queen of hearts a blood crazed monster that’s only goal is the obtain the heads of her victims you gave her character depth a story and made her more human. I found myself imagining this little story how sad or hurt the queen was upon her friend or loves death, how she must have felt while becoming the queen, and even all of her grieving afterwards. I imagined how the wonderland must have been operating how its people would react or how the roles are born. To tell the truth I liked what I was seeing because of this story.

I do hope to see more stories like this in the future. Maybe you can focus on other characters/roles stories having story maybe even a story of the mad hatters side of this?

Keep up the great work and I cant wait to see more.
AlmostInsanity chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Words cannot begin to describe this story, though I must try.

As previously mentioned, yes, there are a few punctuation mistakes, but the haunting beauty of the plot makes up for it. The few AiW stories that are like this- dark, romantic, brilliant, insane- just make me so excited. I've got chills. The idea of a young Hatter, a young Queen, together like that... I love it.

A fantastic read and a definite favorite.

M.
Macho ze great chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That BITCH.

"I'm doing this for you" my ass! You, my dear, were doing it because you didn't want to be humiliated. ! $# #%-

...ehem.

Now for the actual review- I have to praise you on your flowery writing and insanely magnificent descriptions. The flashbacks were timed well, as were the keys that brought the past up- such as the rose. For me, this piece of art stirred up alot of emotions, all of them ending at berayal or sadness. Or perhaps the queen being bitchy, but that's beside the point.

Though I did find some flaws- I do believe the scene where Alois dies was too short. If it hurt her enough to 'have died', as you put it, there could have been much more of her being broken. Torn apart. Ripped in half. Drowning in agony. Spiritual wordplay is immensly thrilling. Probably because I think Red's a bitch. But that's beside the point.

Over all, though, this story showered me with glorious insanity. I'm sure it deserves much more of a review then a few puny paragraphys, but believe me when I say- I sincerly loved this.

yours
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow, that was really very touching; I think I teared up a little bit at the end there. Great portrayal of the Queen of Hearts, it's really good to see her in a role where she's not totally the bad guy, and the idea of her being turned into the Queen and almost being forced to do all that is interesting (I keep meaning to read that manga). Great work.
Yuna-and-Stefie chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Stefie: Very intriguing! I loved the flashbacks and how at the end of the story the Queen of Hearts was once again Red. ;)

Constructive criticism:

There were a few punctuation errors. You can easily fix those mistakes. Before posting, you can always ask someone -hint hint wink wink- to read through and catch those minor errors. I always miss them in my own writing too. :) Other than that, awesome!

Thanks for being such an awesome, faithful reader and reviewer! :D