Reviews for Letters for Yahiro
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
I'm pissed on behalf of yahiro because of sota being around the supposed megumi and the fact that she goes on dates
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
Yahiro
theonefromchina chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
A is for Amazing
B is for Brilliant
And so on...:)
mickyyoung chapter 27 . 9/5/2016
This story is so wonderful! Amazing!
dao keersi chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
You could write e-mail to me:
dao keersi chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Hi! My name is dao keersi, I am a fan of special A. Your work is very creative! Could you be kind enough to let me share your article in Chinese with friends in Megumi and Yahiro bar?Here is the f?kw寻芽&ieutf-8&tp0
I would highlight original author and also enclosure original text.

It's my pleasure to be able to get your permission. Thanks!
Ayanomenella chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
I really wonder what X is going to be...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
I like your chapter very much
piecingpuzzles chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
My heart just completely shattered.

I think I'm near tears because this chapter was just so heartbreakingly honest, sad, bittersweet and... wonderful. I had a feeling Megumi would be over Yahiro (I won't believe it fully until I finish this fic), but for her to say it so bluntly... I just don't know. I am happy for her, sad for Yahiro, and left yearning for more for these two.

Thanks for all the feelings! My heart still hurts /3
anonymous chapter 27 . 6/2/2015
This was amazing. I've always questioned whether or not Yahiro and Megumi were a "couple", but deep down, I know for sure Maki Minami meant for them to be. They're so cute, and this story you created was simply genius! It made me love them even more! I loved your creativity of putting in the "Game of Letters" as I'd like to call it. Thanks for making this, it was very, VERY enjoyable! :3
Kanera chapter 27 . 4/12/2015
... Wow... That was actually... Good. Not bad... Not bad at all. _
S.Y chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
Lo amo me iso llorar caleta c':
lourdes.oliquino chapter 27 . 6/30/2014
lourdes.oliquino chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
super like this... can't get enough... i love this pairing also
OMGXD chapter 27 . 6/2/2014
This is the best story ever! :D I still think S.A's the best but this focuses on Yahiro and Megumi and she's my fav character soo I LOVE IT SO MUCH ! Thank you :D