Reviews for Isolation
Phantom Ou chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is absolutely stunning. I am astonished as to why I have not come across this brilliant story before. You have masterfully woven a dark, dismal atmosphere, where in its confines is barefaced insanity. The 'eyes' is symbolic for the ever-growing, stifling madness that lurks in the manor, that sees everything; fear, weakness. It is to the extent that the servants must submit themselves to serve the madness itself, for defying is much too precarious and risky. The enticing words have grappled my attention from beginning to end, and the impeccable grammar is a wonderful addition. You have set the intimidating mood for the Trancy household without flaw. This most definitely belongs in my list of favorites.
Watanuki-kun chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I find this little one shot story of Hanna POV as amazing! I love her and Hate as hell Alios! he just a mean child how dare he tret her like that? T.T

but I love what you show why she isn't gone Insan yet... she is royal to her master... that just make me sad that she will be keep hurting like that... but I will change it in my KH fanfic I hope I will get into that arc sage soon when I can keep write

thank you for this lovely tale of the sad maid :]
SimplySinful21 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Finally someone describes the creepiness of the Trancy household! I love Hannah cause she reminds me of Agni from season 1. I hope that she kicks ass later on. I'm not feeling the tramp, Alois Trancy, he's too bipolar and too sweet!

4rm da blck chick$$$
skullster chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I certainly loved it. For some reason, I particularly loved the two lines about how Claude was Alois' second set of eyes and Alois' laughter would probably be the last thing they would ever hear. It makes me feel as if it's being hinted to the unusual relationship that Alois has with Claude and treating him very differently than the other servants (for obvious reasons). I really, really enjoyed how you made Hannah seem singled out from everyone else in the Trancy Household. Which, she honestly is and that is a big part of her character, I think. Just wonderful for such a serious topic. c:
Olynara Sedai chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Loved it! I like the simple darkness she describes, a beautiful trapped sensation. I wonder about the title- insanity would describe well many aspects of the Trancy household, but this lacks insanity, sort of. The focus seems more on being scared, watched, trapped, and on Hannah who is seemingly sane (for someone who doesn't run as fast as her legs will carry her from the place). That said, I still loved the story, and would delight in something written by you that did focus more on the insanity aspect.

Love, Olynara
theBlackOpal chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Woah! That was amazing. It read very well and the atmosphere you crafted was, well, terrifying and uncertain-perfect!

As for Alois, well that little dude gives me the creeps *ugh*. I hope I'm not the only one that felt nauseous after seeing him gouge her eye out (AAH)