Reviews for Late Night Special
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 3/5
Love the outsider POV here! Baby Winchesters will always break my heart
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This story warmed my heart. Little Sam and Dean brought out the best in a tired woman and made her world a brighter place. I saved it to my favorites.
Kat chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
You made me cry dammit!
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Nice outsider POV. Like how Nancy figured out they must have walked from the motel. And of course it leaves the reader free to imagine all kinds of reasons for this scenario!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
very sweet, I'm glad Dean got pie :)
TheMaraudersLove chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I loved your story! Its so adorable! Sam and Dean are so cute :)
somersault-j chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Awwwwww, this was awesome, loved it :)
LaueHime chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That is simply the sweetest thing ever ! I've had the dumbest smile on my face all along ! I loved it ! Pure sweetness !
XtygrssX chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
If you're still writing, a suggestion would be if the boys went back to the diner and Nancy regognized them by their eyes/smiles. She could see that even though they were worse for wear, they ended up just fine.
eza.xo chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
BABY SAM AND DEAN. SO CUTE. n.n
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Excellent one shot and I love the outsider POV. It is always interesting to think how others would reacted to a young Sam and Dean. Great job!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Love the outsider POV. Very nice.
the-ear-that-isn't-there chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Really lovely story, well done. I'm a total sucker for these outsider POV fics, particularly weechester ones, so this hits the spot perfectly. I tried to write one of my own a while ago, but failed, so good for you. Because, really, deep down we all just want to feed the boys pie and make them smile, so what's not to like?

Plus, anyone who mentions Dean's freckles is good with me. What can I say, it's an obsession 3
pavelcchekov chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Dude. You are the best. This is my new favourite fic. No joke, the master alone. You rock. So much. Seriously. I don't know if you know how much this fic is the best. because it is.

Sorry. But really. The line that really got to me was Sammy saying 'His favourite is cherry.' Don't know why, but it did. And you are the master of likeable OCs. Because I actually really liked Nancy. Awesome job, you've accomplished the impossible.

Okay. Sorry for this huge rant. I just want you to know how much I love this fic. Spectacular job. Oh, btw: I like your portrayal of the Winchester brothers most out of almost all the fics I've read. And believe me, that's a LOT. So be proud 8D
pavelcchekov chapter 1 . 5/23/2011