Reviews for choose who you love, darlin'
acthrower chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I loved that this was in verse, and I love the open ending. Honestly, I don't need to know who he chose to love this piece. The face that he chose seconds before it would never matter again is a powerful enough idea to stand on its own. I really did love this.
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That was so, so, SO amazing! I loved it to bits. You described the relationship so well and I loved it a lot. While I love Seddie, I kinda think that Freddie would love himself the most - mainly because people just sometimes love what other people do. I know that sounds weird, but he kinda seemed like a masochist to me. Anyway, loved it!
lalaclairi chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I'm speechless! :O

This is amazing - I don't see a lot of fics like this so it's a nice change-up :) I really can't even give you a good review...this is
honeymoons chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
holy hell.

i quite enjoyed this, thankyouverymuchindeed.

love the freeverse style, love the CarlySamFreddie triangle, loved the writing. i ship all things in the trio, mostly SamFreddie and CarlySam, but i enjoy CarlyFreddie on the side.

so yes, i like this. A LOT. (:
kurt-york chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
wow, that was awesome, its hard to find good poetic fan fics, because they are so hard to write, but this is one of them, great job, i liked how you showed the contrast between freddie loving carly and freddie loving sam, because freddie and carly would be simple, but freddie and sam is more complicated, theres more emotions involved, and i like how you made those feelings in to words, great piece of work
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
You know, I really think that you're one of the best writers on fanfiction. I can never get enough of your writing. I'm a seddier, so that's gonna be my ending, but it seems like in this story creddie is really cute too. I loved the format for this too. With different paragraphs and fints and italics and bolds and all of that. Cammy, I'll never stop loving your writing. SMILES!