Reviews for And Baby Makes
spike'smate chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
its a crying shame this will never be finished
savvygurl101LunaRachel chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
I like it, but...DAWN IS THE COOLEST! How could people not like her?

Keep writing :)
commando666 chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
Awesome story can't wait for more
sakura1120 chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
Hey! I was reading this story, and... I kinda got to the end of what you've posted/written. Sorry that I haven't really reviewed. Its not that I didn't find it review-worthy. I'm just, really bad at that is all. I have this habit of going through chapter after chapter all in a day, and all I seem to care about is seeing what happens next. Kinda like in a book, right?

Well, anyway, reviews aside, I checked your profile with a small glimmer of hope that maybe you've updated *something* recently, and it showed that you have updated a story in the last few months. Well, about five, but still, I'll take it. I was wondering why you stopped writing this story though. Writer's Block? Not enough reviews? Or were you just tired of people like me that didn't review for every chapter? I'll go back, reread, and review every chapter if that's what you want.

Please message me back when you can about why this story isn't finished, or hasn't been updated in so long. Give a girl some peace of mind? Please? Well, whether you do or not, I'm adding this story to alerts in the hope that you *will* update this. Thanks!
Ari chapter 14 . 11/13/2006
Huh, I have no idea why I still remember this fic from many moons ago, but I did and out of nostalgia purposes I guess, I went looking for it. I haven't re-read the whole thing, but based on the skimming I did, it's good but not as great as I probably thought it was when I first read it - I'm sure you've improved over the years though. I do like the basic plot and direction you were going with it enough to wish you had actually finished it. Your character voices were pretty adequate too.

I see that you're full on B/A so I'm confused about why you were writing Spuffy back then. I'm guessing somewhere along the line you decided Spike sucks and Angel is The One? LOL. Kind of weird, it's usually the around for people. WTF?
AngelicCharisma chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
This is, so far, a delightful story! I was searching on some satisfying story with Spike and Buffy, so I stumbled upon yours. I must say that it is so intriguing, and I cannot wait to read the rest of your installments. I love your ideas, and your style.

I am a huge Buffy fanatic myself, and also write stories. I do not know if you've completed this story or not...but I look forward to the ending. The title captured my eye. I do hope it does evolve into a Buffy & Spike gratifying ending...I have this insatiable desire for the two together.

Great work.
spikebuffyfan chapter 7 . 9/24/2003
cool story. please update soon
Spiffy6 chapter 14 . 5/27/2003
omg you haveto continue i love this story so far!
dustyvamp chapter 14 . 2/9/2003
This story is great! I just found it and I really like it! I've noticed that u haven't updated in a long time though. U should update again!
JoJoe chapter 14 . 1/21/2003
This is good. Can't wait to read more.
Nyades Road Ghost chapter 14 . 1/17/2003
update update update! I can't wait until you get the next chapter up!
Black Goddess chapter 14 . 12/24/2002
I thought that chapter was great! The occasional typo but nothing serious (aloud should be allowed at one point), the science makes sense (well, as much as Buffy-science ever does) and I liked the way it ran.

I'll like it even more if there's a new part soon...
Black Goddess chapter 10 . 12/24/2002
PMSL "the only thing I have left is the hope my smoking'll give someone cancer!" What a great line! (May steal that one!)
Black Goddess chapter 9 . 12/24/2002
bare with me should be 'bear'

life altercation alteration - altercation is an argument! Oh well, at least you'll have lots of reviews for Christmas! I am totally loving this you know.
Black Goddess chapter 7 . 12/24/2002
aren't going to be affective

I seem to be in the mood for being picky about spellings - that should be 'effective'! Sorry - still loving the story!