Reviews for Odds and Ends
Snowpink39 chapter 13 . 3/3
Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god you GOT to update this like right now
Reader103 chapter 13 . 1/22
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Update NOW!
deets1 chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
I think asdfghjkl YES.

And I like that you're making Terra evil. Girl's a b****.

Anyway. Love X and Raven and this entire story. Still confused but that's some of the best part. I just don't get how it'll hit resolution.

When you get the chance, if you could continue this, I would really appreciate it.

Deets
Nyancatgrl2013 chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
dude you need to finish this!
Brainy girl chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
I DONT LIKE IT THAT YOU ARE MAKING TERRA EVIL!
Brainy girl chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
OH MY GODS THIS IS SOOO GOOD! Yeah I believe in the Olympic gods and goddess. SO WHAT!
ChristineDaae-ThePrincess chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Princess of Nightmares chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
Awwwwwwww!

I love this story. Please update soon!
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
Your killing me, please continue!
Ever Winter Wood chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
This is a great story! I hope you continue soon.
Daniratoe chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Wow I adore this story so much! But seems like you have not updated in a long time.
Please, continue this story soon. I seriously love it!
kctheartist chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
this story is so enchanting pls continue their journey :)
yob3 chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
I love your take on this world. Everything fits with the normal canon characters (part of me's expecting Aqualad and Mas y Menos to show up to round things out). I hope you update soon!
Annab1119 chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
hmmm... so ive read a couple of your stories (some all the way through and some partially) and ive decided that its a little rough when you try to shove everything into a story. what i mean is that if the story is AU then is there really a need to put everyone from the regular storyline into your fictions? does garfield have to be green and does everyone have to know martial arts? considering that some of your stories give off a medieval feel, wouldnt it be more appropriate for them to know sword play? and why does raven always have to meditate in lotus position? considering that without eastern influences she wouldnt even know what that was? anyways what im trying to say is that i feel like im reading the same story over and over again with the same distasteful parts. so i guess im looking for variation and something not so cliche.

well that was an impressive rant... to the next story!